methix

Aug 17, 2019
In terms of appearing on patreon, it is the 8th today but depends where in the world the dev is located. Could be in 1 hours 10 hours etc, but I do have 30$ patreon there so I should have it soon at least after it is released. When rls date comes close i cant help but sub to the dev to get it quickly.

Reactions: abgazil and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
There will be a delay until the game gets here, so don't count on seeing it here on the 8th.
Well idk how it works here but when NLT releases an update it will be up here just a few hours later.
When Deep releases update it’s mostly either some hours later uploaded or just one day later.

Still hope too sex scenes with the boss after hours of exhausting grinding at the dirty streets.
And hopefully more scenes of her friend Melanie - especially with that fat guy Dick (which just stopped in the middle of the scene..)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If Monica would just be a bit curvier... her face and look is kinda hot. Sex will come sooner or later. But I wish she had more curves :love:

Reactions: Lycan73

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If Monica would just be a bit curvier... her face and look is kinda hot. Sex will come sooner or later. But I wish she had more curves :love:
Not me. I'm happy to see a woman with realistic looks. 3D models with huge boobs break immersion because the clothing starts to defy gravity and hang on the underboob like it was glued on (see: Manila Shaw). I think Monica is as close to perfect as I have seen in a game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Not me. I'm happy to see a woman with realistic looks. 3D models with huge boobs break immersion because the clothing starts to defy gravity and hang on the underboob like it was glued on (see: Manila Shaw). I think Monica is as close to perfect as I have seen in a game.
Realistic? Hm if you say so. I personally think every story is unrealistic and this one makes no exception. Why let a girl look plane normal then? Beside.. I personally think there are girls in reality which have more hips and boobs than her + she looks more like an uncommon supermodel

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
EP2_07_ReleasePost_b.png

The release contains more than 2000 new images and several hot animations! It's the biggest update of the game ever!
What's new:
  • Slums: new pole actions. 3 variants for each citizen.
  • New office quest: reports collecting.
  • Relationship with Julia: 5 mini-events.
  • A new way to earn 50$: go to the slums with your secretary (extra version).
  • New HOT photoshoot.
  • Main story: continuation of Melanie's storyline.
  • Beginning of the relationship between Melanie and Victoria.
  • Beginning of the Marcus storyline.
  • Shiny Hole: Monica starts a waitress career.
  • Shiny Hole: punishment scenes. 4 scenes with Joe and 3 with Ashley. To start these scenes, Monica needs to leave the pub without giving tips to the owners.
  • Change: added a way to sell the dress without losing dignity.
  • New achievements system: You can see all the events available in the game. In one of the next updates, it will become a Gallery.
  • New game updating system. You can do it online. Works for PC and Mac (Experimental).
BugFixes:
  • Serious bug during the work as a seller in the clothing shop: in some cases, the final customer didn't appear.
  • Other minor fixes.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes