Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Still not working.
Rename your saves file "old_saves" if you want to keep them

Open the game. Save immediately.

Rename the save you want to use "1-1-LT1.save" (same as the save in your new save folder). Copy it to the save folder and choose "replace." If the save doesn't work, it's for a different resolution version than the game you have, so you'll need a version from your resolution.

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
Cant someone help my finding my save folder location? On the website is written that it is under C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\FashionBusiness but I dont have the such a Folder but still have a lot of save files I can load (way back from Episode 1). Where does the game takes the save files from when I dont have the folder in the specified location? Is there a location where it was stored in Episode 1 which is different from Epispode 2?

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
y this update is shit and he s even trying to get more money with putting extra on high patreon levels

Reactions: cahk

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
y this update is shit and he s even trying to get more money with putting extra on high patreon levels
I must agree, I was going to purchase the extra update but the content is still just few teases here and there. From the version number I think we can guess there will be 3 more updates before the next chapter. I hope we get more content in the future updates but this was just mediocre.

Reactions: Joginder

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I must agree, I was going to purchase the extra update but the content is still just few teases here and there. From the version number I think we can guess there will be 3 more updates before the next chapter. I hope we get more content in the future updates but this was just mediocre.
since it took much more than 1 month, y this is way too short

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes