rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I'm obviously stupid because I can't understand how to update the game...just keeps telling me error connecting no matter what I try.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I'm obviously stupid because I can't understand how to update the game...just keeps telling me error connecting no matter what I try.
Normally you put old saves in the www folder of the latest version

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
So the sex scene in the bar is locked behind the new acces code or something, is that right ?

If so I really don't think it's a good idea tbh, plus we can acces to the scene anyway by searching into the game's files

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So the sex scene in the bar is locked behind the new acces code or something, is that right ?

If so I really don't think it's a good idea tbh, plus we can acces to the scene anyway by searching into the game's files
I want to see Melanie and dick

Pyreen

Jun 29, 2019
Overall, I enjoyed the update. I liked the sex scenes between Monica and Ashley since they added alot to Monica's character development. So far the only 2 experiences she's had with orgasms were with women, and both in more or less forced contexts. Wonder whether the author is going the route of Monica realizing she's a lesbian (which at least would somewhat explain her aversion to sex whenever men are involved, including her husband). Would also be pretty funny considering her disdain for homosexuals. Her fear of her own orgasm is also a nice example of the tension in her character that makes her so interesting, the mix between ice cold sociopath bitch and clueless little girl.

I'm also interested in which direction the scenes with Julia will develop. I hope Fred's end goal isnt just getting a threesome with them.

The main storyline could have progressed a bit more, for my taste. We still dont know whether we can trust a single word Melanie says, and havent really learned more about Marcus either. The one thing that seems to be certain is that Melanie is in fact at the mercy of Marcus now, or she would have never allowed Veronica to degrade her so severely.

tg

May 1, 2017
Dumb quest¡on: to get fucked should i be a bitch or nice?
Bitches get most of the scenes. This is assuming you're starting from the 1st game?

Since, in the second, you come across a lot of people that try to get you back, if Monica's been a bitch to them.

GeTYeeteD

Mar 2, 2019
I have a Problem with Biff everytime I talk to him when wanting to do a photoshoot i get the Scene where he gives Monica the Job even though i already have the Job which glitches my game

Any advice?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I have a Problem with Biff everytime I talk to him when wanting to do a photoshoot i get the Scene where he gives Monica the Job even though i already have the Job which glitches my game

Any advice?
I managed to get the photoshoot.. only to have Monica refuse to do it game says I need to progress Melanie's storyline, but I have no idea how to do it. Talking to her only gets the same dialog as we got last time. Shouldn't be this confusing to know what the hell to do next.
I do encounter the bug where you keep getting the office job over and over, though.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
help please for the past 2 versions melaine has not come back into the game for me, how do i progress and get her back?

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I managed to get the photoshoot.. only to have Monica refuse to do it game says I need to progress Melanie's storyline, but I have no idea how to do it. Talking to her only gets the same dialog as we got last time. Shouldn't be this confusing to know what the hell to do next.
Did you examine her after talking to her?

Dun dun dunnnnnn!

• Angry
Reactions: deluges

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
help please for the past 2 versions melaine has not come back into the game for me, how do i progress and get her back?
She comes back in this version. For me it was about the same time as Monica got the job in the office. You can talk to her in the dressing room off the photo studio.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes