RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
How can I increase progress points with Melanie? No matter how many times I talk to her about Marcus in the dressing room, the points remain 10/100

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Monica refuses to do the new photoshoot every time, it says more progress with Melanie is needed, but that progress doesn't increase when I talk to her in the makeup room

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i really liked the new update, but for me everytime this game feels like "war" since it keep crashing literally every 2-3 min.
Dunno if its just me or not would love to have a fix for that:c
It happened for me when I used unren.bat ;)
Stopped crashing after using a fresh, unchanged copy of the game.

Same thing happened to me. If you progressed to getting the office job in v0.6, you wont be able to get the photo shoot with Melanie in 0.7.
Hmm, my Monica was already boss of the lower office. And I got the shooting with Mel, too (after speaking with her at her home). :unsure:

Monica refuses to do the new photoshoot every time, it says more progress with Melanie is needed, but that progress doesn't increase when I talk to her in the makeup room
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-7-decentmonkey.11501/post-2378379

How can I get a relationship with Julia?
Let her work until night several times. Then Fred appears to start the relationship with Julia.

Last edited:

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Ok, this has to be a stupid question on my part. How do you get the scene were Brady is fingering monica while cleaning the carpet?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
with level 1 no way to serve in the pub, how to get the level 2 otherwise I clean dishes until new year .

tg

May 1, 2017
So, I haven't had Monica go to Marcus yet, since that seems a pretty silly thing for her to do.

But, from what I've picked up from the story with Melanie, it seems Victoria is part of the conspiracy. Her, and Fred, both put in positions to oversee what Monica was doing. One controlling Dick (her lawyer), the other keeping tabs of what's happening at home. Oh, and before that, the actual fucker that took her back to the mansion and got her the role as maid there, with no pay.

So, Victoria keeps Dick from assisting her, and now figures out how blackmail Melanie.

Fred watches over Monica and steps in when he sees a chance to heap humiliation on her.

Those two are probably put there by Marcus, and it's all set up to toy with Monica.

Do I have that pretty well worked out?

I wouldn't mind Monica working out some way to untangle herself, just so she can fuck those guys up.

But, I see this story just going and going and going. Frankly, I'm getting sick of it.

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
Hi. I need "normal clothes" to go to steves office, but the clothes store is closed. Any Advise ? Thanks

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Fine comments here, from a newspaper, cheers. I quest to answer the question here make more sense.

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
with level 1 no way to serve in the pub, how to get the level 2 otherwise I clean dishes until new year .
When Monica washes dishes you just need to look on Joe or Ashley at the first render...On first level ask about promotion...and you can work in pub...

Reactions: Tabu9000

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
What d
So, I haven't had Monica go to Marcus yet, since that seems a pretty silly thing for her to do.

But, from what I've picked up from the story with Melanie, it seems Victoria is part of the conspiracy. Her, and Fred, both put in positions to oversee what Monica was doing. One controlling Dick (her lawyer), the other keeping tabs of what's happening at home. Oh, and before that, the actual fucker that took her back to the mansion and got her the role as maid there, with no pay.

So, Victoria keeps Dick from assisting her, and now figures out how blackmail Melanie.

Fred watches over Monica and steps in when he sees a chance to heap humiliation on her.

Those two are probably put there by Marcus, and it's all set up to toy with Monica.

Do I have that pretty well worked out?

I wouldn't mind Monica working out some way to untangle herself, just so she can fuck those guys up.

But, I see this story just going and going and going. Frankly, I'm getting sick of it.
Yes, Monica going to Marcus results in her being imprisoned and "shipped to the object" which results in the game ending New Bitmap Image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: grtrader and tg
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes