methix

Aug 17, 2019
I would like to see all scenes in this game what should I do. I try so hard to get the scenes but i always fail and it takes too much time. ? please advice
Do what I do and perform every action u can make in the game multiple times. that's the only way u get everything, I did that with glamour and I 100% each update.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
What the fuck are u talking about. New drugs may i try?
If this is where you started reading I can understand your confusion but not going to repost everything every post just so a few can keep up.
Probably also wouldn't hurt to know my back ground. But if you look pretty much every tutorial I posted in the past I took down in the last few days and they all say something to the effect of, "Removed because I am tired of staff behavior".
The only reason that might be important is it explains why I know what I know.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
So whats the rape content in this game like? Rape tag is always a 50% chance of it being one click frame and not actually rape.
according to wikipedia

Rape is a type of usually involving or other forms of carried out against a person without that person's . The act may be carried out by physical force, , , or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an or is below the legal . The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.
The rate of reporting, prosecuting and convicting for rape varies between jurisdictions. Internationally, the incidence of rapes recorded by the police during 2008 ranged, per 100,000 people, from 0.2 in to 92.9 in with 6.3 in as the . Worldwide, rape is primarily committed by males. Rape by strangers is usually less common than rape by people the victim knows, and and are common and may be the least reported forms of rape.
Widespread and systematic rape (e.g., ) and can occur during international conflict. These practices are and . Rape is also recognized as an element of the crime of when committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a targeted ethnic group.
People who have been raped can be and develop . Serious injuries can result along with the risk of pregnancy and . A person may face violence or threats from the rapist, and, in some cultures, from the victim's family and relatives.

75% sex scene one this game was actually a rape

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
I would like to see all scenes in this game what should I do. I try so hard to get the scenes but i always fail and it takes too much time. ? please advice
Well it used to be rather easy you could use the pageup button and go back and try a different path. He disabled that feature now you have two choice make lots of saves and reload to try them or you can open up the directory go to images and use something like imageglass and just view them.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
I didn't ask for a definition that last sentence is just fine, we all know what rape is. All I asked is how its implemented in this game
I think he was being mindful that there are other readers on here that if he doesn't establish the basis of his claim they will argue over saying 75% of the scenes are rape. Some of these people on here will think some crap well she isn't being held down in 75% of the scenes... or some other crap.

In short he's smart enough to realize this isn't a direct message app more people than just you will read that post.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I think he was being mindful that there are other readers on here that if he doesn't establish the basis of his claim they will argue over saying 75% of the scenes are rape. Some of these people on here will think some crap well she isn't being held down in 75% of the scenes... or some other crap.

In short he's smart enough to realize this isn't a direct message app more people than just you will read that post.
He literally couldve just cut that down to 4 sentences copy and pasting the full wiki on it was unecessary

Reactions: libertypics

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
in VNDB what's here in this game is called "rape by blackmail" there's no physical violence in this game, i write it just in case he s looking for it

Oct 28, 2017
This is my favorite game- but whats about the new feature (a kind of medal) at the left screen?
It shows the scenes you have to complete, but there a scenes that i have done already.
I dont like to know which scene i have to reach, it would be better they are kind of blurred- it kills the tension.

Nevertheless, this is my absolute favorite regarding storytelling, facial expressions- exactly my cup of tea.

I cannot reach the photoshoot that i have to do for Melanie...bug or my fault?

Reactions: Wild Red

PettyKnight

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the 0.7 update. Not the most meaty update in terms of substance. But I still appreciate the consistency.

PettyKnight

Mar 8, 2018
This is my favorite game- but whats about the new feature (a kind of medal) at the left screen?
It shows the scenes you have to complete, but there a scenes that i have done already.
I dont like to know which scene i have to reach, it would be better they are kind of blurred- it kills the tension.

Nevertheless, this is my absolute favorite regarding storytelling, facial expressions- exactly my cup of tea.

I believe you have to talk to Melanie a few times then have the scene at her place

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
i just want you to read, now just as i thought you don't even read the whole story on this game just skipping text and looking for the cg
How about you actually read my first post instead.

Rape tag can be misleading af on this site.

I asked about the rape content in this game, not for a copy pasted definition of rape and a history of rape in the real world.

All you provided is zero useful info and just stated that the game is 75% rape when the rape tag was just added today on a game with a year of development.

Reactions: Mychael Dark

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018

Come on bald pussy she look like a barbie doll I for one love a hairy pussy like black woman in the hotel love the hairy ass but all in all still a great game and i guess armpit hair would be too mush to ask for LOL

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes