asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I have said it b4, I love this game.. I just wish after this update they could make one of the characters in the pub, an actual decent human being.. who could meet monica and turn out to be a vialable romantic option.. someone good, kinda shy.. You know, not a scum.. or a dirty pervert whose only thing on the mind is how to blackmail Monica into doing shit for him.. YOu know, that would be kinda nice..

Reactions: Joginder

raaewe

Mar 17, 2018
I have said it b4, I love this game.. I just wish after this update they could make one of the characters in the pub, an actual decent human being.. who could meet monica and turn out to be a vialable romantic option.. someone good, kinda shy.. You know, not a scum.. or a dirty pervert whose only thing on the mind is how to blackmail Monica into doing shit for him.. YOu know, that would be kinda nice..
you sick bastard...

androide

May 3, 2018
Is there a way to see the images before playing? I like to see them for a bit before getting into the game to know what to expect.

Fox783

Nov 7, 2018
How did you get the one with secretary and photoshoot? Thanks.
It is necessary to make all the frames at the photo shoot in the costume of the "black swan". To get all the frames you need to do two photo sessions in this costume.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes