Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really don't understand how to unlock the photoshoot with Melanie...I've tried all the solutions above like talk many times to Melanie, look at Melanie, take all the poses during the photoshoot with all the costumes...but no event! Melanie doesn't invite me!
When you talk to Melanie, new options open up each time. You have to examine her (using the talk key) to see the secret that lets you go further. You have to click the new topics (iirc, they are the bottom-most option each time).

After the third topic, she should invite you to her apartment. Then watch the scene. The ext photo shoot opportunity, you should get the option for the Black Swan costume.

I also discovered that you can't always get the photo job on Fridays. Some weeks, you have to try on Tuesday (or maybe there was another trigger I missed).

Reactions: Arty7891

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there any fix for the glitch with Biff offering you the Job even though you have it? I cant get any Photoshoots because of it.
That happened to me. I went to him on a Tuesday (after seeing Melanie back) and got photo shoots again.

tg

May 1, 2017
I like how Betty forced Monica to shave herself. She looks a lot better that way.

But, I've noticed from playing some early saves (to unlock gallery pics) that she's depicted as being shaved (like while she's in the shower or coming out of bed), even when that rule hasn't been given to her yet. This is essentially from playing a new game, before there's been much story progress, and in some shot's she's shaved. So, maybe the dev needs to put some checks in to determine if she should appear shaved or not, depending on if that shaving rule has been given? Just a thought.

I already said I like Monica that way. But, it's a bit odd to see these nice pics, and then her once again with hair.

dball2000

Aug 2, 2019
I can't get the office job to start, I have already completed all photo shoots and the 2 versions of each casting and biff is maxed out progress for this level but when asking about it he says when you're really good i'll take you to the office. I already have the beautiful dress and melanie is still missing. Anyone have anything similar to this maybe it's something obvious that i'm missing or do i have to restart the game and do it all over?

tg

May 1, 2017
I can't get the office job to start, I have already completed all photo shoots and the 2 versions of each casting and biff is maxed out progress for this level but when asking about it he says when you're really good i'll take you to the office. I already have the beautiful dress and melanie is still missing. Anyone have anything similar to this maybe it's something obvious that i'm missing or do i have to restart the game and do it all over?
I got Monica the office job only after she'd completed all Steve's scenes. Like, with him and Jane. Only after I'd exhausted that stuff, I went back to Biff and asked him about jobs (in the dress) and that's when he offered it to me.

I'm pretty sure you don't need to restart the game, maybe. But, maybe you have to do that Saturday maid stuff to hook Steve? I dunno. I did that anyway, along the way.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Your expected to pay for the code. It's for the so called extra content.
That said I haven't looked at how he effected it. Does he have it uploading the code you enter to a server or does he check it on the software on your system. If he just checks it at your system you could by pass it by making a modification. So that doesn't seem the smart thing for him to do. But he could have.
You could also look to see if the content is going to download or where it downloads from and if not if it is stored already on your system. If its stored on the system cracking it or by passing that should get you access to it. If its download you will need the code from to get the server unless it has the download url in the game already...

Point is I'm not telling you what to do. Just saying you have some options if you want to look you can if not well that's your choice.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Restart the game is your best solution then follow the guide on the developer's website. Or try and read the guide and then follow it to see if u can proceed without restarting.
THANKS, I tried to follow the guide, but without succeeding in my current playthrough, it seems once you left something out you are lost forever. I'll start again, once I've built up the courage to start that click-fest from the beginning again. Well, actually it seems that the time has come to try to use one of the saves provided here, although I don't like that.

DECENTMONKEY, it might be a good idea to offer saves at certain stages with each update, which might be a good solution to prevent troubles with old saves at the same time.

Oct 28, 2017
Cannot progress with Melanie photoshoot- it is grayed out.
Did the office job already.
Progress is 10/100 and it says its to dangerous to talk with her- so how do i solve this?

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
Cannot progress with Melanie photoshoot- it is grayed out.
Did the office job already.
Progress is 10/100 and it says its to dangerous to talk with her- so how do i solve this?
Oh man finally I've understood this point! I was stuck at this exact same place!
I've just discovered that
1-You have to click first on the "talk" item after clicking on Mélanie and then click the to options (Mélanie you're back and look at Melanie)
2-Then you have to click on the "Look" item (with an eye) after clicking on Melanie and then click on "Melanie did you see Marcus"

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man finally I've understood this point! I was stuck at this exact same place!
I've just discovered that
1-You have to click first on the "talk" item after clicking on Mélanie and then click the to options (Mélanie you're back and look at Melanie)
2-Then you have to click on the "Look" item (with an eye) after clicking on Melanie and then click on "Melanie did you see Marcus"
I am far beyond that point- had the talk with her about Markus- but now there is no option to talk to her because she fears Markus. :-(

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Before i start this game..do i need to play Ep.01 and savegame then Ep.02 and maybe load savegame?
just have to ask.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes