Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.7] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 2.12GB

Download PC (814MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone figured out a bypass of the Biff bug? I talk to him once, he demands reports, second time and he reverts back to before Monica was appointed as boss again and if you enter her office on the 2nd floor you can't leave. Is a bugfix expected?

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Best way to earn money without cheats? I started working in the hole bar or whatever and can also dance for people. Anymore corrupted things?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I have now decided to play 0.7 because I was spoiled too often! : ) . Before I play I would like to know what the extra content is? Can I still see the scenes when I finish this update? Or is that so that I miss them, then miss them and no longer have a chance to see them?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone figured out a bypass of the Biff bug? I talk to him once, he demands reports, second time and he reverts back to before Monica was appointed as boss again and if you enter her office on the 2nd floor you can't leave. Is a bugfix expected?
Just collect all the reports again. I think I did that a total of three times, and could never turn them in the third time (collected them myself the second time, had Julia do it the first).

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
if someone has posted this before I apologise, but every time I try loading a save in episode 2 the game crashes and idk what's up
If you have a save taken while on the city map, try that one. I tend to save in her basement room, and those seem to work as well.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
People, I have a question. I can not continue doing the events with Julia because Monica the relationship with her was very bad and they ask me level 2 in the relationship. Is there any way to raise the level of relationship with her at this point or is it impossible? because I only got there until I have to kiss her but that's where I can't because I have to have the relationship at level 2.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
And I have another question I left for the last of this update the beginning of the story with Marcus bone back in jail. but there is everything, and it takes me back to the main menu of the game. in the next update will continue with the events in jail ???

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, I wanted to start EP2 again because I had too many issues (like Biff never giving Monica photoshoots even when she does all her work) but I just end up with an infinite amount of "an exception has occurred" screens after all the choices from EP1. Why is that and is there a way for me to play the game without any issue? :confused:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Will there be a bugfix in this update because i cannot enter Monica office because i get an error that writes Monica working outfit image not found is there any way i can fix that ????

tg

May 1, 2017
OK, I think I'm through with this update. It wasn't bad, but really quite a chore to get all the naked-boob street dances.

I went back to see if I could fill in all the "gallery", or in other words, get all the achievements. There are some (that I'll mention) that don't unlock. I just mention them so they can be fixed in the next release.

Oh, and I mostly did this so that when this does become a gallery, I'll never ever have to waste time grinding for the stupid stuff again. I like that there'll be a gallery. That saves a lot of time.

Anyway, if you look at all the grey tiles, these are the ones that didn't unlock, even when I ran through the scenes a few times.

missing1.png missing2.png missing3.png missing4.png missing5.png missing6.png missing7.png

So, 1 for when Bardi makes her show her panties to him.

A few from Biff's casting stuff. Also, there's one whole outfit not shown in that section. Ruby Rose or whatever it was called.

That fuck with Fred and Betty.

And Dick and Victoria's office play.

And two pics from the clothing shop. I think actually the last one gets unlocked when the second-to-last should. That's what I noticed at the time.

This one I've already mentioned. Sly Johny's first naked boobs show. Didn't unlock.

And this blue-jacket guy? The game doesn't ever show #2 and #3 from him. Only #1. So, it's not really about the unlocking of the pics. It's a bug in his progression.

Lastly, there's actually a fourth food you can get at the restaurant. But, only three pics. So, you're missing one.

Could someone pass this along to DecentMonkey?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Will there be a bugfix in this update because i cannot enter Monica office because i get an error that writes Monica working outfit image not found is there any way i can fix that ????
I'd say download it again. If you have this error, you likely have others.

Maybe just re-extracting will work. I've never seen that work, but it is theoretically possible that something happened in the extraction process, and checking that out should take no time at all, really.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
How to progress with Ashley? Groping at wahing up makes to level 2. Apologise 1 makes to 2. 25% but not groping, washing up, waitressing, buying food or apologie 1-2-3 puts any further up. does anybody knows?

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
How to progress with Ashley? Groping at wahing up makes to level 2. Apologise 1 makes to 2. 25% but not groping, washing up, waitressing, buying food or apologie 1-2-3 puts any further up. does anybody knows?
Work as waitresses and go home with the tips

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes