sparta22

Jun 5, 2017
.. To those who played this all around, i have a question- so does it seems that there are two sides , two approaches -kind of evil an saint ;

to get the lowest, dirtiest scenes of Monica- should i consider making her bad/bitchy and progress so, or friendly and rather nice?

リキマル

Nov 19, 2017
I've just downloaded the file and then install it and it works

Yeah it works but automatic saves seems to bug so I have to save often.
Also, if you load an old save that was made during a dialog choice, it lead to an error message, just use the back button in that cas to come back to free roam and then it all good
Can u share ur save from 0.7 ver

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
.. To those who played this all around, i have a question- so does it seems that there are two sides , two approaches -kind of evil an saint ;

to get the lowest, dirtiest scenes of Monica- should i consider making her bad/bitchy and progress so, or friendly and rather nice?
There are only a few choices per update that actually seem to use the bitch/nice variable (choices greyed out because 'Monica is too nice' or vice-versa) but many that depend on previous choices (if you don't make the prospective models crawl and whatnot in Ep 1, it closes off a lot of options for Monica to debase herself in Ep 2, for instance). I had Monica be a bitch to all the women except Julia, and then fairly nice to all the men, and that got me middling bitchiness and no real roadblocks. YMMV.

Reactions: sparta22

korko

May 30, 2017
i dont get any new events, corruption is almost full but no new event.Photoshot still have 4 dress. No new bardies request (just no painties dress) , how do i go college? and how do i continue of Melanie's storyline (main quest).

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Quick Question, I can't find my save file location on my pc for this, I can find the Fashion Business episode 1 save location but not episode 2. Can someone help?

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
restarted episode 2 from the beginning and finished the charity event quest now i am selling kebab but i cant find the yellow guy who offended monica on the street
i found him the first time but i dont remember where :mad::mad::mad:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You
restarted episode 2 from the beginning and finished the charity event quest now i am selling kebab but i cant find the yellow guy who offended monica on the street
i found him the first time but i dont remember where :mad::mad::mad:
You have to continue to hand out flyers for some days.

Reactions: brittC25
Dec 9, 2018
How to finish last photoshot? I've finished Melanie storyline, go often to office and collect the raports on my own. But Biff always says that there is no work for me. I've completed all other storylines.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i dont get any new events, corruption is almost full but no new event.Photoshot still have 4 dress. No new bardies request (just no painties dress) , how do i go college? and how do i continue of Melanie's storyline (main quest).
Sounds like you haven't had the second Steve visit. Talk to Ralph in the living room, then follow the Steve quest (including the clothing store) through until you have a "deal" with Steve. That will allow more photo shoots and let you finish the Melanie story line.

Kenfield

Oct 4, 2018
opened my game only to find it was badly bugged. the background showed the maid bedroom sort of fused together with furniture and items from other locations. clicking on anything at all causes error screen with the rollback/ignore/open options etc. is the save file messed up or something? anyone know a way to fix this? i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no effect.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes