Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
A selfish man wants the game to be released late because he's going to play it late. I don't understand how people can be so selfish.
Can't help it. DM has me addicted to this game. This game is like a drug. The more the doses you have, the more you want it. You're always eager for the next dose. It's like waving a bottle of vodka under the nose of an alcoholic and telling him, "You can have it, but only after two days." Imagine how those two days would pass for him. Silly little analogy, I know, but I love this game, and this update (going by the teasers) has me really hyped up. So, knowing it's out, yet not being able to play it for a good two days... Yes, I would've preferred a delayed release, but even if the developer sticks to his schedule, which he most certainly will, I'm not going to be throwing a fit over it.

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Oh ok.
I'll just pledge then. This game worth it
1 more question. I already played it all with 720p. Is it somehow possible to watch 1080p renders without playing through it 1 more time?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Oh ok.
I'll just pledge then. This game worth it
1 more question. I already played it all with 720p. Is it somehow possible to watch 1080p renders without playing through it 1 more time?
You can use your old saves, when you have the 1080p version. You can convert them in the starting screen.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Will she remove her clothes while dancing i would love to see Monica spread her asshole while dancing idk this game just keeps getting better and better I was impressed that DecentMonkey make Monica take 2 cocks at the same time in her mouth i was like now we are making progress
DM's latest teaser did mention undressing. So, yes, she will be removing her clothes. Man, I can't wait to see her perform on stage, working the pole and stripping in a bar full of horny men. If only she wasn't wearing that mask and her identity was open for all to see... Nevertheless, this game is finally getting there. One can imagine the future updates now, especially the photo shoots. The excitement meter's about to hit the red zone.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
How do you raise Betty Level 3? I don't even understand the guide.
Clean the house, that will raise the relationship with her. Also, go to the gym with her on Tuesday and Thursday. Therefore, put on your maid dress, but refuse to clean, then talk with Betty. Do that 7 times.

Reactions: yunmaster

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
on Thursday no updates of this game have ever been released ... surely it will happen on Friday

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
most authors, when they estimate days at the end, always release the update the day farther than the nearest one

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes