BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Great update. Loved the whoring scenes, in particular. And they were just as I'd hoped for, too - Monica working modest rates. Couldn't progress any further in the Shiny Hole, However,. Had Monica dance on stage multiple times, but the new events won't start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RSU

Sep 29, 2018
I lost my saves, is it the grind still the same from the earlier parts, anyone have the right console commands or saves to minimize it? Last time I tried console commands I must have fucked something up because I kept getting errors.

Any quality of life updates at all?

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I lost my saves, is it the grind still the same from the earlier parts, anyone have the right console commands or saves to minimize it? Last time I tried console commands I must have fucked something up because I kept getting errors.

Any quality of life updates at all?
$ corruption = X
$ money = X
$ bitchmeterValue = X

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with game giving a error when saving?
Yep, memory error or something. Not sure what's that about.
The game runs really bad with slow transitions or it just hangs all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frozen71

Anarial

May 9, 2018
I was hoping that this release would have included an optimisation pass to alleviate some or all of the lag (especially when skipping)... sounds like things are even worse now than they were before. Is it even worth downloading this version?

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I was hoping that this release would have included an optimisation pass to alleviate some or all of the lag (especially when skipping)... sounds like things are even worse now than they were before. Is it even worth downloading this version?
Well, it's almost impossible to save, so that makes it a hard pitch sale to say "go for it"... This needs a fix, urgently!

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes