Fashion Business Guide:

Characters:

Locations:

Android guides (save files, etc):

Game F.A.Q.:
Thanks for the save file

5-1 bardie wait you in your room
5-6 key found already
As I say download 0.9 fix2 but for your freedom I download the extra fix from google. and add to the game folder. The result is the same. Here both save before Bartie lock the blug and after to get the key. Good luck to click around the boxes. Anyway all other quest are finish in 0.9 fix2.

I quest I know the reason, but only mention if you can´t solve this riddle. thanks
Thank you for revenge route save file

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Well I nearly forgot about this game till today when I seen a notice someone posted a new review thought I turned those off.
But it made me think of the easiest way to explain Monica only having one way of dealing with a crisis which appears to be everything that doesn't go her way.

That would be if she was a spoiled bitch her husband gave the company to and instead of her being smart and capable of running the company she treated as she does everything as her personal tool. In this case as a glorified iphone for doing snap chat or some crap. Then show she has been dragging the company down rather than fix her own issues she's resorted to laying people off to cut costs.

This would give the reader a better reason to hate her and watch her downfall. It would also explain why she is a one trick pony and panics when something comes up and says, "I have to do this." That would be she is an idiot like so many other people today and has no understanding of how to deal with anything other than have others take care of it for her. She's been spoiled her entire life and never made to accountable for shit.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
anyone who's played the new update...does monica get deep dicked yet? or do we still gotta wait? it's time to amp this game up a bit. DM does a great job, but he's made a MC that i just want to see get absolutely wrecked with cocks. and i know it'll never be as hardcore as i wanna see, and the farm will probably never come to fruition because of patreon nonsense, but there's no reason she's not having to suck more dick by now and offer up those holes now and then.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
anyone who's played the new update...does monica get deep dicked yet? or do we still gotta wait? it's time to amp this game up a bit. DM does a great job, but he's made a MC that i just want to see get absolutely wrecked with cocks. and i know it'll never be as hardcore as i wanna see, and the farm will probably never come to fruition because of patreon nonsense, but there's no reason she's not having to suck more dick by now and offer up those holes now and then.
almost there a few more update then we can see that scene

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "gecike, post: 2923247, membre: 1337715"]
comment obtenir la scène bob / guard bj en prison? a besoin d'une sauvegarde ep1 spécifique?

une question était plus tôt que comment entrer dans le bar, je pense que vous devez danser nu dans la rue pour le gars qui ne veut pas voir ur boobz
[/CITATION]

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
well monica's personality gave me a twisted feelings about her.. i think she doesn't deserve this level of humiliation since everyone in-game world is retarded. i tought there will be a revenge path when she'll get rich early again and rekt'em all but i guess that might be a kind of a good ending..?
well sadly this plot is terribly toxic. every one is asshole and the few of fmc's allies are useless. i won't be surprised if she ends up tragically dead while the villains living happily

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
im going to keep holding off till creator makes it 1 game file i guess. Too many yikes with multiple episode downloads =/ Really like the MC though.. hmmm tempting but meh.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Lilith Studio, message: 2923662, membre: 866988"]
Port Android s'il vous plaît
[/CITATION]
Android

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes