Jan 15, 2019
Is Monica ever going to figure out that you get more bees with honey than vinegar? She's been to jail twice, she's used by everyone around her, she's now even a hooker and a back alley stripper. Yet she still thinks she's the shit and everyone else is below her. Is reality ever going to hit this woman? Or better yet is she going to start enjoying being used?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Is Monica ever going to figure out that you get more bees with honey than vinegar? She's been to jail twice, she's used by everyone around her, she's now even a hooker and a back alley stripper. Yet she still thinks she's the shit and everyone else is below her. Is reality ever going to hit this woman? Or better yet is she going to start enjoying being used?
At the moment Monica accepts her fate or stats enjoying being a prostitute, I will loose interest in this game. Would be a pity and completely waste :cry:

Reactions: abgazil

Oct 28, 2017
For me since the beginning one of the best games regarding story and graphics.
I could hardly wait for the next update.
This time i didnt play it to the end in a few hours.
Why?
The biggest turnoff since the last update is the gallery which kills absoltely every curiosity how the story will develop.

There are games like Cloe18 which did this much better- funny paraphrases or blurred out scenes.
I hope this will change...
Nevertheless FB is my favorite game.

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
PhoenixAgain Are you really going to argue for a whole week just because I said shut up (wich is not even an insulte btw) ? It doesn't have anything to do with me wanting to put people down to feel better about myself, when I do or say something stupid and somebody tells me to shut up I will, it happens because guess what juste like everybody else I'm far for perfect.
I don't put myself above anybody, I learn from others mistakes just like I learned that telling people to upload a link while the game has been released for a few minutes is something you should not do here because it's pointless.
The fact that people can correct each others when they act the wrong way is what makes us better, you getting triggered AF for nothing is what makes peoples more stupid and fragile.

So stop with your worthless SJW bullshit, you really don't have anything better to do in your life than fighting against somebody who said "shut up" on a forum? Like are you really at that stage in your life where it's worth your time doing this ?

And you're whole message is just you going completely out of context and overreacting to the moon. Sorry but that's just pathetic dude, it really is.
Still so egocentric lol. You're assuming you're in the right for telling someone to shut up. You're assuming that the other person deserves to get told to shut up for asking a question. You assume that you're somehow bettering others by telling them to shut up for asking a question you didn't like. You seem utterly incapable of understanding that you're the asshole wasting people's time.

"SJW bullshit" lol. All I did was quote you back to you. You then got triggered AF and got all defensive and started an argument. Do you really not have anything better to do in your life than fight against somebody who just quoted you on a forum? Like are you really at that stage in your life where it's worth your time doing this?

My whole message really is just mocking you for being a hypocritical asshole, nothing more, nothing less. The more you speak, the more evidence you provide, so have at it.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
People, has anyone encountered such a problem? I can’t talk to the bartender at the strip club from the last update ... I go in, look, there are conversation icons, but you can’t talk to anyone ...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
A weird thing about this game is that it runs really really slowly on my pc, taking ages to change screen. But on my MacBook, which is a lot less powerful than my pc, it runs flawlessly with no delay. Any idea what the problem with my pc might be? (The pc runs everything else fine, including other Renpy games.)

Last edited:

max022

Jan 28, 2020
You have to love her more. (don't try to look her panties...)
but anyway this part stop after 1st date. (game not done)

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes