FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
When I enter Shiny Hole, I can't seem to talk to either Bartender or his wife, the "Look" and "Info" buttons work, but not the talk, it does nothing, any idea how to fix this?

scythe96

Oct 19, 2019
I am not able to talk bartender and his wife to.I cant progress Shiny Hole events.Can you guys please share to save file just after to talk bartender?

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
How do i get molly to cut monicas panties after messing up with her photos? I have extra version (patreon 30+)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do i get molly to cut monicas panties after messing up with her photos? I have extra version (patreon 30+)
When in the dressing room after your dance click on her poster and then mess it up with lipstick and it will trigger during one of your dances after that.

D

Deleted member 1973048

I wonder what's gonna be in the extra version next update, i hope it's not a h-scene that the 720p version cannot have.

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
I modeled 3 times (3 different costumes) with Alex for Biff, and now when I go to Biff to ask for a job he tells me there is no more jobs for me, other girls are modeling. How am I supposed to finish this and model together with Melanie?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I modeled 3 times (3 different costumes) with Alex for Biff, and now when I go to Biff to ask for a job he tells me there is no more jobs for me, other girls are modeling. How am I supposed to finish this and model together with Melanie?
Did you go see Steve that week?

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes