D

Deleted member 1973048

Well, I would love to get her pregnant ...
Nah no pregnancy, leave that stuff out we don't need that. Even if Monica is not on pill women have safe days, getting pregnant is not that easy it's take months even over a year. If you do the reseach in real life it's 12 to 18% chance to get a woman pregnant (depend of the age of the woman the chance decrease) and ovulation last only 12 to 48 hours each month) and don't forget women have a immune system that eliminate sperms inside of her body. I want Monica to be on pills to avoid the pregnancy talk and the game don't need that.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Nah no pregnancy, leave that stuff out we don't need that. Even if Monica is not on pill women have safe days, getting pregnant is not that easy it's take months even over a year. If you do the reseach in real life it's 12 to 18% chance to get a woman pregnant (depend of the age of the woman the chance decrease) and ovulation last only 12 to 48 hours each month) and don't forget women have a immune system that eliminate sperms inside of her body. I want Monica to be on pills to avoid the pregnancy talk and the game don't need that.
you are right, let's keep FB realistic! :unsure:

But a pregnancy would offer both: a path to more humiliation and destroying the hopes to get her old life back. And a path for a real happy ending (with or without her getting her wealth back, but a baby and maybe husband or wife for a life with a loving family )

D

Deleted member 1973048

you are right, let's keep FB realistic! :unsure:

But a pregnancy would offer both: a path to more humiliation and destroying the hopes to get her old life back. And a path for a real happy ending (with or without her getting her wealth back, but a baby and maybe husband or wife for a life with a loving family )
The game can have similar endings that you stated without the pregnancy so no need for that.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
The game can have similar endings that you stated without the pregnancy so no need for that.
Featuring the humiliating aspect of her further downfall because of a pregnancy without a pregnancy?

Losing her hopes of getting her wealth back and the chance of revenge, because a pregnancy and a baby would make it impossible to exploit her good look to reach her goals (e.g. not be able to work as stripper and similar lewd stuff, because she is complete busy with caring for the child)?

Reactions: alex andrews
D

Deleted member 1973048

Featuring the humiliating aspect of her further downfall because of a pregnancy without a pregnancy?

Losing her hopes of getting her wealth back and the chance of revenge, because a pregnancy and a baby would make it impossible to exploit her good look to reach her goals (e.g. not be able to work as stripper and similar lewd stuff, because she is complete busy with caring for the child)?
This is my last reply and i move on, what i'm saying Monica dosen't NEED to be pregnant to never get her wealth back, there plenty of endings to make that happen without the pregnancy stuffs and i don't know why you talk about endings when the game is far from finish. Fashion Business is not type of game that need pregnancy.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
This is my last reply and i move on, what i'm saying Monica dosen't NEED to be pregnant to never get her wealth back, there plenty of endings to make that happen without the pregnancy stuffs and i don't know why you talk about endings when the game is far from finish. Fashion Business is not type of game that need pregnancy.
do you know how many episode there will be ?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
This dev is so great I'm supporting him all the way. It's kind of hard to find devs and projects like this unfortunately. Too much are either false promises or are turning into scam.

Reactions: Wild Red

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I have already done all the photoshoots and the college questline. I literally cant move on cause steve wont show up, how does steve show up do you have to talk to betty or does it automatically come up when you wake up
Can you attach a Save file and I can look and see what is going on? That is the only thing I can do to help at this point.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
What I hope to see soon is another way to "satisfy" Bardie. Doing the same thing over and over seems odd. I would think eventually Bardie would want to experience a Blow Job from Monica the Maid...
Then after that get more creative
The situation with bardie is pratically following the scheme of every game sadly, which mean he s starting from simple things and slowly going forward to what should have happened already, which is a negative aspect of the game in my opinion because you feel it's a ridiculously fake situation.

I mean, you have the power to command her, she's forced to just obey, to the point she do stuff even with other people if you tell her to, you can pratically do whatever you want to her and what you ask??? "show me your panties" seriously???

dude just wake up and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes