element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Can anyone update me, I've played this way back and stopped because of all the grinding and stuff. Is it still the same and is it worth play again from the start?

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Can anyone update me, I've played this way back and stopped because of all the grinding and stuff. Is it still the same and is it worth play again from the start?
The grind is still here but it begins (since around 2 updates maybe) to be worth it.
Anyway, it all depends on what you expect so far to be honest.

Reactions: element1108

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
What do you mean?
I'm referring to the bug where you can't talk to the bar tender or his wife. When I enter the Shiny Hole and click to speak it doesn't do anything. I don't know if the code got messed up in the last update but I saw in earlier posts others have the same issue. It isn't registering that you clicked to talk to them. I can look at them and Monica comments, I can click on the info bar to see their stats, but then you click to talk and nothing happens. So I can't start the work at the shiny hole quest are anything. I had to skip everything dealing with the Shiny Hole at all because I can't talk to them. I believe those who have played the game and started the Shiny Hole Quests weren't effected by the update but others like myself who have started playing with this latest update are all affected by this bug. So I don't know if a code was messed up or what is causing it, but it's not just my game. I hope decent monkey can look at it and fix it with the next update.

Here is my save so you can see what I am talking about

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm referring to the bug where you can't talk to the bar tender or his wife. When I enter the Shiny Hole and click to speak it doesn't do anything. I don't know if the code got messed up in the last update but I saw in earlier posts others have the same issue. It isn't registering that you clicked to talk to them. I can look at them and Monica comments, I can click on the info bar to see their stats, but then you click to talk and nothing happens. So I can't start the work at the shiny hole quest are anything. I had to skip everything dealing with the Shiny Hole at all because I can't talk to them. I believe those who have played the game and started the Shiny Hole Quests weren't effected by the update but others like myself who have started playing with this latest update are all affected by this bug. So I don't know if a code was messed up or what is causing it, but it's not just my game. I hope decent monkey can look at it and fix it with the next update.

Here is my save so you can see what I am talking about
It's a known issue. I talked with DecentMonkey already and will post something soon. Can you please send me a save file, before you entered the pub the first time? Because in your save, for example, Monica doesn't have a pub name. You can't skip the naming by the story, it's impossible even in the code. It means these saves are corrupted already.

Last edited:

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Can someone please help me. I see nobody was talking about this but I need monica to strip dancing at shiny hole where I have to pull all 27 moves before she can dance with Claire however I'm stuck at 26 and since then I could not get it anywhere. I tried pressing random arrows that I can think of by playing around different rhythm to go at but with no luck. I need to know all the direction that I've tried before I can experiment a path that I havn't touched on.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Had the same problem and took me a while to figure it out. There are moves you only get if monica enters the stage with her top on and moves she gets with her top off from the beginning. I switched to the topless start to early and missed two moves from the part with the top still on. Hope this helps!

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Had the same problem and took me a while to figure it out. There are moves you only get if monica enters the stage with her top on and moves she gets with her top off from the beginning. I switched to the topless start to early and missed two moves from the part with the top still on. Hope this helps!
Yeah I noticed that but I've already tried both and unlocked many which like I said, I only have one hole and I don't know which one of the 2 is missing. Even if I knew which one would be, I've played around enough to know that I find it difficult to decipher a long list of moveset . So basically I'm really stuck without a lead.

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
It's a known issue. I talked with DecentMonkey already and will post something soon. Can you please send me a save file, before you entered the pub the first time? Because in your save, for example, Monica doesn't have a pub name. You can't skip the naming by the story, it's impossible even in the code. It means these saves are corrupted already.

Here is a Save for when the Shiny Hole first appears, I hope this is what you need. Let me know if it isn't what you need and I'll try again. Thanks

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah I noticed that but I've already tried both and unlocked many which like I said, I only have one hole and I don't know which one of the 2 is missing. Even if I knew which one would be, I've played around enough to know that I find it difficult to decipher a long list of moveset . So basically I'm really stuck without a lead.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-10-decentmonkey.11501/page-393#post-2931649 this post has you covered. Since there's no way of knowing which one you're missing there really is no way around starting from the top..

Finding this particular needle in the haystack was probably my least favorite part of the game so far. It's not really explained that three moves is a combo either (though I guess you could have done the maths by looking at the total...). Would have been fine if it just unlocked some optional renders but here you actually need it to be able to move on.

Reactions: EroNinja
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes