wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I was under the impression that the nature of this site and the previous post from Redknight00 were clear enough.

We will not tolerate any "threat"/discussion against any user sharing content on this forum.
Moreover any post talking about piracy in this thread will be deleted too.

Thanks

andrew04

Feb 22, 2020
Really enjoying the game but ran into an issue where I didn't ask the yellow guy after the Kebab posters for help. Is there any way to re-open the falling path quest?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Really enjoying the game but ran into an issue where I didn't ask the yellow guy after the Kebab posters for help. Is there any way to re-open the falling path quest?
The yellow guy is the wanna-be rapist. The fat guy right to him is the one to start the falling path after the rape attempt.
(But I don't know if you can still speak to him another day than the one the thing happened ...)

andrew04

Feb 22, 2020
The yellow guy is the wanna-be rapist. The fat guy right to him is the one to start the falling path after the rape attempt.
(But I don't know if you can still speak to him another day than the one the thing happened ...)
Thanks - actually, it somehow managed to reset itself after I moved around for ~10 minutes or so and I got the poster event again.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

kookieman12

Nov 18, 2017
I was under the impression that the nature of this site and the previous post from Redknight00 were clear enough.

We will not tolerate any "threat"/discussion against any user sharing content on this forum.
Moreover any post talking about piracy in this thread will be deleted too.

Thanks
I can imagine Decentmonkey furiously coding the game with encryption now...

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
is that 1080 version also version with extra scenes in prison etc?? thanks for upload btw
ya, all scenes included
I think the release of the game might get delayed.
I'm afraid of that as well :confused:
I can imagine Decentmonkey furiously coding the game with encryption now...
:ROFLMAO: ... :unsure: possible...
Also possible is that this 'extra-version-gate' is just a publicity stunt which will boost his patreon instead of harm his income.
Who knows!?

Reactions: lulinlul

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
No, I'm not :)
I'm thinking about where to write someone's nick in the slums.
The current idea is inside Monica's toilet in the slums apartments. So, Monica will piss on it every day. :ROFLMAO:
Someone wishes the fame and he'll get it :LOL:
Thank you, at least somewhere my nickname will be, please write beautifully, so that it’s breathtaking

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
No, I'm not :)
I'm thinking about where to write someone's nick in the slums.
The current idea is inside Monica's toilet in the slums apartments. So, Monica will piss on it every day. :ROFLMAO:
Someone wishes the fame and he'll get it :LOL:
While this may seem like a big brained move, I know for a fact some of our users rather enjoy getting pissed on.

There was a saying in the fishing village I'm from.

"Never play chess against a guy who loves getting pissed on"

Anyways good luck with your game!

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, it makes the sense! :)
So, I need to ask AMUR48, is he like to be pissed or not.
Because if yes, I need to find something else :LOL:
hell, how did you get it, how did I get angry that I dropped it on the site I paid for? I somehow uploaded the game HAREM HOTEL to the website

the developer Rooney wrote that please do not put the game down, it is not finished yet I delete it and that’s it (you can ask Rooney I did) and you start talking about my wife (although I did not insult you) I will write my nickname and I don’t give a damn, you can see how the _aid developer tried to fight the pirates so that her game wasn’t flooded, even made 134 different codes to calculate it, deleted it, and still merged, reconciled (the result is shit for me that you do, I could first ask for everything and I would delete everything)

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes