D

Deleted member 1973048

ver0.7 release date was september 8th, to ver0.8 on october 19h ( it took 41 days)

v0.8 was oct 19th to ver0.9 was december 7th, (49 days)

ver0.9 dec 7th to ver.10 January 20th (44 days)

So it take at least 40+ days each release so next version will be in the first week of the month of march (if any delay).
personally i say between march 3rd to march 7th.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I came back to this game after a while and decided to start over as my saves were broken.
How do you get a promotion at the Shiny Hole ? Walkthrough says to let Ashly or Joes touch Monica's breasts while washing the dishes, how do you do that ?
Also some stuff in the walkthrough mention an extra version, how do you get that ?

D

Deleted member 1973048

Photoshot story is ok for me but i prefer progression story with deals with Steve and Monica.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I keep hearing about this two guys in the bathroom scene in the Extras -- when does that happen? Halp!

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
True, dunno what DM has planned long term for Alex. But we have bottomless photo shoot, now seems we get topless. Gotta figure Alex is smart enough to make a move soon. Although, I say that and Alex hasnt figured to lock the dressing room door so Monica has to change infront of him again. Never understood that, after the 3rd time you figure Alex would have just closed the dressing room door.

• Love
Reactions: Ch3 and abgazil
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes