Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
thx for the quick bugfix, DM. Run into none of those bugs people are reporting here.
Great update! Job well done!
Can't wait to see the shooting with the male actor :sneaky:

Stay awesome, DM !

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
One ending Ep.1: where Monica married Dick. She and Dick decided to take revenge on those who offended Monica.
Is the "path of revenge" a continuation of this ending?
Nope the revenge path starts very late about ep9 I think after Monica has suffered a lots of humiliation and starts taking revenge personally and I think Dick might be one of the targets in the future as well. So there is no continuation of good end ep1 from what I remember

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J1215

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Hello!
How do we got the VIP (Shiny Hole. Private dance) scene?
Thanks!
...and how to do: Biff riport?

Last edited:

Hasbromate

Dec 28, 2017
Does anyone know why the saves people post aren't working? I downloaded it and dropped in the save folder but can't find it when I load up the game?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Got stuck in the clothing store. Bardie sent Monica there to buy a housewife dress. My Monica was a bitch to the cashier earlier. And she was in prison a 2nd time shortly before this quest, so she doesn't have $40. Thus the button to buy the dress is not clickable. And there is no other button to do something else. Tried to edit the savegame but couldn't find the right variable. Also tried to use the console, but it doesn't seem to work.
Quoting myself here. Problem still exists with the newest version. Can't continue due to not having money.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hello!
How do we got the VIP (Shiny Hole. Private dance) scene?
Thanks!
...and how to do: Biff riport?
For private dance steal your tips, come back the next day and dance, Ashley scene pops up says you gotta go private. For reports, click on all the workers even the IT guy with your zip drive.

Reactions: Ubu71 and MisterL

jazz93100

Sep 15, 2019
I'm following the guide for ep. 2 but I don't understand something: To start the quest, you need to click on the menu item in the relationship with Julia-what is this mean? How can I mean with Julia? Please help!

thelildevil

Jun 24, 2017
My game keeps "not responding" every other scene. Sometimes crashes... any fix? didnt happen on v10. (im running the hotfix v11)

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
[...]For reports, click on all the workers even the IT guy with your zip drive.
That's something I missed in the beginning, even before the last update. You need to talk to each worker in the office to collect the data, even the IT guy, who doesn't give you any data. The easiest way to see if you got all needed data to report to biff is that the game should advance automatically from day to evening after talking to all workers in the office. After that just head to the secretary and talk to her, after that go to Biff. You need to do this at least once a week, you can do it more often to progress faster from Biff level 2 to 3.

After reaching level 3 with Biff I got in the following week again the black swan photoshoot even though I already got 24/24 scenes. After doing that again the new content happend always after waiting one week ingame (did progress every monday in my playthrough: event -> new photoshoot 1st part -> new photoshoot 2nd part)

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
For private dance steal your tips, come back the next day and dance, Ashley scene pops up says you gotta go private. For reports, click on all the workers even the IT guy with your zip drive.
I cant do the private dance? i steal the tips and asks for forgiveness. after that it just does a simple dance on the stage

Reactions: yankeeInKy

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Ok I can't get the public event to trigger. I tried all the things people said. Updated to hotfix1, got Biff to lvl3, redid the last photoshoot, came back on a Friday, it doesn't work for me. :/

Oct 28, 2017
I like this game so much- one of my favourites.
But please Decentmonkey blur out the gallery- this kills the tension and motivation so much.
Am I the only one that has that feelings?

Reactions: Ron

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I cant do the private dance? i steal the tips and asks for forgiveness. after that it just does a simple dance on the stage
Lol..nope. when you steal that triggers the private the next day. And get this Ashley forgives your past debt..so in short you get paid nothing that day, I hate Ashley lol. Try to steal on a day you dance with Claire. I always make good money that day.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes