ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Otyi, poste: 3146199, membre: 61627"]
salut!
Comment obtenir la scène VIP ( Shiny Hole . Private dance)?
Merci!
... et comment faire: Biff riport?
[/CITATION]

Reactions: Otyi

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
please make a fix to reach the last photoshoot more easy...i cant play that..great game!
The same problem for me i think, have done all other events in the update except for the photoshoot and the public event, cant get the photoshoot to trigger even after i made the last shoot once again and waited another week.. :/

Reactions: alefrago

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
The same problem for me i think, have done all other events in the update except for the photoshoot and the public event, cant get the photoshoot to trigger even after i made the last shoot once again and waited another week.. :/
Took me some time to trigger that aswell. If I remember correct at some point in this questline I had to wait two weeks to trigger further progress even thought the walkthrough said one week. Another thing the walkthrough didn't mention, but something I needed to do, was to get Biff to level 3 (while on level 2 collecting data from the office workers and afterwards being a "good girl" for Biff increased my standing with Biff by ~8 points).

The public event will happen before the last shoot. The last shoot then took me two weeks to get all picutres.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
make sure you have done all the angles on each photoshoot, not only on the last but all the others

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Took me some time to trigger that aswell. If I remember correct at some point in this questline I had to wait two weeks to trigger further progress even thought the walkthrough said one week. Another thing the walkthrough didn't mention, but something I needed to do, was to get Biff to level 3 (while on level 2 collecting data from the office workers and afterwards being a "good girl" for Biff increased my standing with Biff by ~8 points).

The public event will happen before the last shoot. The last shoot then took me two weeks to get all picutres.
make sure you have done all the angles on each photoshoot, not only on the last but all the others

Thank guys for the answers. Btw I have lvl 3 with Biff and have done all the angles on previous photoshoots, but I shall try to wait one more week as proposed, hopefully that will do the trick..

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Update: Added Ep.2 v0.11 hotfix 1 PC/Mac, Adding Android versions later on, just a small issue with uploading -_- Added Android.

Thank you for sharing ibizadalton

Last edited:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
First time playing this game, wondering if i have to download chapter 1 + 2 and play it or if it works with downloading chapter 2 and getting to play both chapter 1 + 2 with that?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
instead of scenes I have a black screen started with version 10 how to fix thanks in advance
for those who have a problem during the private dance or the game crashes, DM is in the process of remedying it there will be a hotfix2 later when he has found the problem

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
First time playing this game, wondering if i have to download chapter 1 + 2 and play it or if it works with downloading chapter 2 and getting to play both chapter 1 + 2 with that?
Chapter One tells the story of who you are (in the game) with choices that will affect episode 2 (Bitch or Casual Girl). will depend on your relationships how have you interacted with the different choices offered. on the start of episode two if you haven't played 1 a questionaire is here to guide you towards your Bitch degree / finally I advise you to do episode 1 in order to understand the game

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes