Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Gotta say this was my favorite update. I could really feel Monicas plight with the option to move out, but having to afford that option. With the "do it or your fired" choices, I could finally feel Monica being in a tough spot. Before hand, I didnt exactly feel it.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
how.to.date.julia???the.maid/secretary????i.finish.the.two.office.employee.panty.hunt.after.that.i.talk.to.julia.and.nothing.hhappen

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
In the new update, can we complete the photo session with the red hearts dress ? I do the first session, but next week the public event is restarted (so I have to repeat it again)...

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
In the new update, can we complete the photo session with the red hearts dress ? I do the first session, but next week the public event is restarted (so I have to repeat it again)...
It worked just fine for me. Public event, photosession and next week I completed it...

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
What about Monica challenge? Everyone can search for real girl look like Monica and for the winner i i don't know

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
how do I cheat points the farming part is annying as hell episode 1 was so good why he changed
There are 2 ways of doing it. #1. You can go to and use it on your save in the FashionBusiness/games/saves folder (I find the save editor to be the easiest) once you have edited the save file with save editor just download and the place that in the saves file and overwrite the original save file.

#2. You can download the UNREN program and place it in the Fashion Business folder and unpack it there.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes