Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I have tried in many combinations but for me it does not work. :(

I will try to describe in more details the issue: so i go on Sunday on the public event, then Monday I go to Biff and the photo-session with hearts dress starts, I make the first part just fine.

Then, no matter what I do, whenever I go back to Biff, the dialogue before the public event starts, and everything has to be restarted (only next day I am not able to change the dress needed for the public event as this option does not exist anymore with the photographer)...

Also I have noticed that the 5000 due each Friday does not reset, so even if I don't get the 5000 there is no change in the messages...
Sounds like your save file is corrupted. Try a save before these issues occured.

mitchk809

Feb 26, 2018
The last photoshoot doesn't work for me for some reason... I have the black swan 100% and i can see the next topless one but i can't access it.... and i'm not getting any new dialog from Biff...no public event
What am i doing wrong?
I have the same problem

HeLlBoYReBoRn

May 4, 2019
In episode 1 , iam unable to enter dick's office at the beginning (after fueling the car ) it shows the error screen and have to roll back each time i try to enter the office , can anyone give a solution or attach a save file after this ( android platform ) , tnx.
Can anyone help pls

Andy Luiz

Jul 9, 2017
The event of Steve visiting is just isn't happening for me.
The walkthrough says he will appear after visiting the gym a few times with Betty and after the disappearance of Malanie.
I have tried everything..it isn't working.
Even restarted the game..
But he just doesn't appear.
Any solutions? Anyone?
Please help if you can beause I have been stuck at this part for over a week
Anyone? Please help

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes