Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I'm not going to talk too much about it here, because it's not the right place, and I'll explain it in more detail elsewhere (signature), so to make it short, too ambitious project for the moment because of my material capacities, etc...

But I want to release something, that's why I'm starting a mini story.
Best of luck Coriolan on your project, I will love to see it. However if your time is limited I much enjoy your Fashion Business pics, so maybe im a hypocrite and prefer you here lol.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Maybe I will buy the 1080p version when the game is completed 0r near that stage that is to much money to blow right now. Hey Dev please have an icon on scenes in the gallery that state they are in the payed version only. I don't like wasting time in trying to get a scene I can't. It can be small if.you want us to still know who is doing what in the scene we can't get

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Maybe I will buy the 1080p version when the game is completed 0r near that stage that is to much money to blow right now. Hey Dev please have an icon on scenes in the gallery that state they are in the payed version only. I don't like wasting time in trying to get a scene I can't. It can be small if.you want us to still know who is doing what in the scene we can't get
what you ask is already indicated in the changelog at each update, just read

Reactions: GizmoDuck
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes