gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Even I play another people save. I can get through a little bit in the game and then it break.
Yea i had the same issue with using saves to get passed the loop but i seemed to get stuck in a loop again once i needed to progress the story. i guess 1080p version is borked.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Firebless

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I started to play but I can't progress in the history of the office, I spoke with the biff for the first time, but when I enter the office to talk to Biff, Monica doesn't want to enter the office to talk. pardon my English.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Weird animations, camera is moving around instead of the persons?!
I've seen it quite a bit lately and not to be overly critical, it's a bit of a cheap way to create movement. Rotating around the y axis is not true animation...but, oh well.
Yes, the animations should only have people moving not the entire background, it makes me dizzy! :sick:. That really ruins the beautiful scenes for me too.

Please DecentMonkey, return to your animation style with only persons moving and not the background, you did them great before.

Also I think the people in the slums streets just started calling Monica "Auntie" or do I have Mandela Effect. I dont like that either, Monica is young and beautiful, not a MILF or a Cougar, that turns me down so much I stopped servicing street customers.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes