MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
picture on the wall or painting on the wall, it does not change much. (betty room)
In my quoted post from you, you wrote "table". Did check it again, thought I maybe misread something.

Don't want to nit-pick here, just helping players looking for it ;)

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
so bit of an odd question... I turned down Julia's request on the panties and her stat's dropped to 1 but was wondering if I'd lost the opportunities with Fred too.. Also, how do I start Melanie's revenge?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Go to Monica's office in the evening and talk to Biff. Then, clean the house the next day, change into your slut's clothes and go outside the house.
"I'm not going to that slug!
If I come to him again, it would only be to get him out of there!!"

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
"I'm not going to that slug!
If I come to him again, it would only be to get him out of there!!"
The first night of the game, go to Biff's and talk to him. The next morning cleans the house, and change into a slut, get dressed and go outside the house. The driver will tell you that Veronica is looking for you.

If the driver scene doesn't start you have a problem with the bug and will have to download another version.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
so bit of an odd question... I turned down Julia's request on the panties and her stat's dropped to 1 but was wondering if I'd lost the opportunities with Fred too.. Also, how do I start Melanie's revenge?

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
When Bardie punishes Step-Mom, He reminds her "You still haven't fix the college problem". Thing is, She never goes back to the college. I get this cause I chose to have run outta there the first time.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
i have the previous latest version (before this one), do i have to DL it all again ? i mean it's 7 GB now! is there an update code for the latest update ?

Reactions: jasontigre404
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes