GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I can't seem to progress at the bar. I did all the dance moves on stage but nothing is happening :( Do i need to do something else before i can progress futher?
Have you did all 3 scenes with Ashley and all 4 scenes with Joe after stealing the waitress tips?
Also did you speak to all the customers while being a waitress after stripping?
Also this walk through helps

Reactions: JoSolo and vimmers

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the portrait of the stripper that you can mess up is to get her to cut Monica's panties? I've looked everywhere in the bar dressing room but can't seem to find it

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the portrait of the stripper that you can mess up is to get her to cut Monica's panties? I've looked everywhere in the bar dressing room but can't seem to find it
It is the giant picture of Molly in the very back of the dressing room of the shiny hole. You can only mess it up after Molly accuses you of stealing her tips. Monica gets mad and makes a comment to herself about messing it up, then you can mess it up.

Molly only cuts Monica's panties in the 1080 extra version. If you are playing the regular version the panty thing does not happen.

Tzamal2196

Jul 31, 2017
After meeting with Biff, the game doesn't trigger the Dick event. What do I have to do so that Fred talks to me after meeting with Biff?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
After meeting with Biff, the game doesn't trigger the Dick event. What do I have to do so that Fred talks to me after meeting with Biff?
After Biff, go to dick he's gone for the evening. Go home. Next day you gotta clean the spot. Your late, then you deal with Victoria.

Mar 16, 2019
I am not able to download ep 2 for Windows via mega link as it says violation of ToS. Is anyone else having the same problem?:unsure::sleep:
Mega is my only option since my internet is shit and file size is more than 7GB:cry:.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how can i run a pc save on android please it just crashs when i try to open it
if you have downloaded it from here
then did you remember to rename it to something like this 51-4-LT1.save
cos when you download from here there are a number added to the download then it would looks like
this 123456_51-4-LT1.save

Shadowevil

Nov 9, 2018
I have a problem at the bar. How can I raise level of Joe and Molly? Nothing happened. I only can wash the dishes. And after that eat

Joffers79

Mar 25, 2018
Somehow struggling to progress with Julia... no sign of cafe or her apartment for another date - no prompts with her at office, just reports or leave?? Any ideas?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have a problem at the bar. How can I raise level of Joe and Molly? Nothing happened. I only can wash the dishes. And after that eat
when you dishwash look at joe or ashley look=use the eye
Somehow struggling to progress with Julia... no sign of cafe or her apartment for another date - no prompts with her at office, just reports or leave?? Any ideas?
what does the progress bar says when you click on her

Reactions: Shadowevil

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I am not able to download ep 2 for Windows via mega link as it says violation of ToS. Is anyone else having the same problem?:unsure::sleep:
Mega is my only option since my internet is shit and file size is more than 7GB:cry:.
download the compressed v weighs 3gb and is in mega

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Another solid update... but I would like to see Monica cum more often. She did with Steve, the girls in the office and the teacher, but otherwise, she seems to not enjoy any of it. I get this is supposed to be humiliating and to beat her down, but I was hopeful there would be more of a turning her into a slut kind of a thing. I am not expecting it every time, but it has been a while.

My big "fetish" (if you can call it that) is seeing women cum... am I the only one? Do most people not care about that?

Just curious...

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes