choizz

Dec 29, 2019
Hi, please i'm desperate for help. I'm stuck at trying to start the college quest. I finished all available quest but this one and i can't tell why this quest doesn't trigger. The Walkthrough says that i should go in the basement's bedroom in the evening but nothing happen, i've tried dozens of times but the quest doesn't start. The last interaction i had with Bardie is him trying to take a picture of Monica and Betty but it end up with Betty refusing it and Bardie wondering what else could he do to have more power over her. Is is normal, or did i missed something ?
Thanks in advance !

Reactions: Alex Frost

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Hi, please i'm desperate for help. I'm stuck at trying to start the college quest. I finished all available quest but this one and i can't tell why this quest doesn't trigger. The Walkthrough says that i should go in the basement's bedroom in the evening but nothing happen, i've tried dozens of times but the quest doesn't start. The last interaction i had with Bardie is him trying to take a picture of Monica and Betty but it end up with Betty refusing it and Bardie wondering what else could he do to have more power over her. Is is normal, or did i missed something ?
Thanks in advance !
Try go to Bardie room at night.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
We need these original images, not bad quality fan arts. Sorry.
The fan art doesn't impede the posting of the official spoiler images in any way, except maybe put pressure on them to post them sooner. Also Coriolan's fan art is absolutely stunning art, we need more of those!

The "art" pics I posted are appropriately named fake spoilers and yea they are bad quality, being just edits and not really original art. Their purpose is to have something to enjoy or have a laugh at while we suffer thru the wait until the next game update. Sorry you didn't like them :cry:

Last edited:

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I did not want to disrespect the arts made by anyone. I just want to see Monica always with high quality renderings. I always respect the fanarts you make.

Reactions: Firebless

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
The part that I really liked was from the first episode. The award for obedient prisoners, 2 weeks in a cell with Monica,after which comes another prisoner for 2 weeks and so on in a circle .
I know that it is difficult for such a scenario to happen in any of the next updates, but again, I hope and would like to see something like that.

Reactions: suddenman

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
I personally wonder if Monica will ever go to the farm. Maybe in episode 3?
yo bro that wife and a mother any sex in last few patches ? a great game just ... you know monica had the same problem at begining way to long without startign stuff

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes