Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
have to say , massive effort from the developers of the game , the renders are beautiful albeit gamplay could be a bit grindy, with story sometime needing to progress after 'x' amount of tries with no end in sight. I guess more hints could be given as help and reduce the number of clicks in navigating buildings. Story wise , its a fantastic game for fans of gradual corruption and humiliation. As someposter posted some days back, some of the sequences build up and end in a whimper. for example , monicas panties getting torn but she gets her act together and saves it from falling off. Its nice that the story progresses slow keeping in line with the character. But there is one thing that I cant get my head around for the life of me, Biff doesnt know its Monica despite everyone else in the office knowing it is in fact Monica, thats just ridiculous writing
I agree with most of this (y)
Except for the Biff part.
For one: Biff is new to the company, the other employees know Monica probably much longer (especially her receptionist) - even when most lower clerks never seen her in person before.
And: Biff wants her to play Monica Buckfett (and her appearance is close to the woman on the cover of her magazine). Why should anybody doubt that this person, introduced as Monica Buckfett and looking like her, is not her?
And 3rd aspect: Biff knows that MB is in prison. So, the woman in front of him can't be the real MB. The other employees don't know about the prison part.

btw, it's absolutely possible that Biff knows that "the whore" he hired is actually MB, but plays his game with her ;)

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
A curiosity: the game is inspired in American or Russian / European culture? Ask you cause the game's city has European elements as well as the characters has ethnicity closest to Europeans as Melanie for example. The own Mônica Buckfet isn't American. Where she from?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
When Monica's husband visits Betties house for the 1st time im getting image could not load msg. how to fix it
maybe your path to the picture are all to long
like this
C:\Users\vimme\Documents\adult\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-720p-pc\game\images\Slides\_Misc
you can try to place your game directly on c drive
like this
C:\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-720p-pc
also temporary turn off or on slides in preferences

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
maybe your path to the picture are all to long
like this
C:\Users\vimme\Documents\adult\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-720p-pc\game\images\Slides\_Misc
you can try to place your game directly on c drive
like this
C:\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-720p-pc
also temporary turn off or on slides in preferences
I will try

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Ok i fixed it, I thing is I was sleeping in the slum house and when morning comes it as taking me to the mansion and i think the game was trying to render Monica in the mansion with the Slum house cloths.

so I just loaded the save before and slept at the mansion and it fixed my game

Reactions: vimmers

winjuxx

May 8, 2020
Why revenge path quest isn't starting ? Butt plug is in bedroom but bardie isn't coming to the basement

May 2, 2020
I'm at a stalemate here. How can I make her visit Marcus?

Google didn't help, I just see walkthroughs a la:

Idiot's name

-Do thiis

-Then this (100 different scenes here)

Idiot's name 2

- do this
- go to Bitch 1 to meet Idiot 1

????

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Guys, obviously this update will be one of the bigger ones. There is no update on version v13 on Petrion for a couple of days and a month will soon pass since the last update (usually updates were released a month after the previous one) so I think this will be a really big update. I can not wait!:eek:

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
I'm at a stalemate here. How can I make her visit Marcus?

Google didn't help, I just see walkthroughs a la:

Idiot's name

-Do thiis

-Then this (100 different scenes here)

Idiot's name 2

- do this
- go to Bitch 1 to meet Idiot 1

????
You think you're sending Monica to Markus?

Or Melanie? :)

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
i want to send Monica to Marcus. Sorry for being unclear, mate. I’m tired.
First you have to do all the quests with Melanie. She will visit Marcus and then disappear.

Do other quests In the meantime,and talk to Biff regularly.

When Melanie returns Biff will inform you that she is back. Talk to Melanie and after that you will go to Melanie's apartment. There you will get advice to visit Marcus which you can do whenever you want.

Reactions: Why are you gae?
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes