Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Hmm, don't you think Victoria is one of Marcus' toys? Trained at and sent out from the farm, to act in Marcus' interests.
Yes, I suspect this too. My pic was to poke some more fun at Marcus expense, but who knows, maybe Victoria rebels in the future when she falls head over heels for Monica. She has a deep crush.

Reactions: State Briga

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Yes, I suspect this too. My pic was to poke some more fun at Marcus expense, but who knows, maybe Victoria rebels in the future when she falls head over heels for Monica. She has a deep crush.
Or victoria was a fan of her and now she hates her

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Maybe they can add Marcus in story very well , in my opinion it would be grate if Marcus would use Monica and Melanie as he wants in exchange of informations about Victoria. But the game would be not end here , because Victoria has another allies maybe Philiph or Biff ?
I don't know exactly , but a story like that would be grate. Anyway , I'm sure that DM have thinked about something more greather , because that s why I love this game and i want to see more updates coming.
I think similarly. I think that in the end (if we choose such a path) Victoria will end up on the Farm and maybe our actions and decisions Melanie will end up there (which I would not like). But I think that sooner or later we will find out that Victoria has some disagreements with Marcus which he will use with the help of Melanie and Monica to send Victoria to the Farm.:)

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Monica blunders into Philips Secret Basement of Mysterious Paintings

Philip: "Whore #1 have you seen Whore #2?"
Whore #1: "I think she went to the basement an hour ago"
Philip: "Oh, thats strange, I been losing all my whores whenever they go there"

Screenshot (13).png
Screenshot (14)2.jpg

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Achei bem sem querer, eu tava procurando atualização do The HeadMaster e vi esse jogo nas recomendações, achei a premissa interessante e baixei, e me surpreendi com a quantidade de detalhes e como a história é boa. E ainda assim não consigo iniciar a parte da vingança HAHA, você teria algum save dessa parte? Se não for muito incomodo

v 0.9
This quest begins under meeting next conditions:

• if Monica visited in the police and got the butt plug from him;
  • if Monica visited Melanie's home and not escaped until the scene "awarding gift" from Victoria;
  • if during the latest visit in college Monica not refused the teacher, but agreed to fulfill his request;
  • Monica must visit her basement bedroom by day in the maid outfit;

111-ASD

May 19, 2020
I can't catch the Mysterious guest event-Steve. At Betty's house. Do you have detailed instructions on what to do and how to do it?

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
To be honest , after you play Fashion Business any other game looks like trash , i don t want to offend anybody but this game is gorgeous with all that renders and story making..
I tried a lot games from this forum , they were very nice in pictures but the gameplay and the rendes looks very poor compared to this one.
It s certain that DM raised the standards very high and there are few dev s who can reach that.

trxct

Apr 13, 2020
To be honest , after you play Fashion Business any other game looks like trash , i don t want to offend anybody but this game is gorgeous with all that renders and story making..
I tried a lot games from this forum , they were very nice in pictures but the gameplay and the rendes looks very poor compared to this one.
It s certain that DM raised the standards very high and there are few dev s who can reach that.
TRUE

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
If u ask me , for me the total "climax" would be if Monica will be a whore/slut/slave name it how you want it.
I like that she can be played that way , money from Biff/Philip/Ralph etc.
It would be nice if she would sell herself in the slums , maybe first only blowjob and from there anything can happen , ofc i would not like her to crave for cock or such things , but it would be fine if she would do it for money , or for any other thing but not cock/cum craving.
Some new erotic outfits would be nice , maybe see through or something with big cleavage and nipple s and don t know , stockings etc..
But , the game is fine as it is , if DM would listen to us he need 5 or 6 PC`s to make the whole game as we want , and ofc for everybody a special edition :LOL:

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
After completing the public event and the “Queen of Hearts” photo shoot, will come to Monica after work, offering her to teach a lesson.

I am still unable to pass this quest.I finished the "Queens of Heart" photoshoot and the subordinates of Monica saw the new magazie issue and weeks passed from that but still Melanie did not come to Monica.Does she has to come to Monica for the Revenge Path?

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
After completing the public event and the “Queen of Hearts” photo shoot, will come to Monica after work, offering her to teach a lesson.

I am still unable to pass this quest.I finished the "Queens of Heart" photoshoot and the subordinates of Monica saw the new magazie issue and weeks passed from that but still Melanie did not come to Monica.Does she has to come to Monica for the Revenge Path?
No you need to go to monica desk and click work until evening

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes