Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
For someone just starting I can see there's a clear divide between running the MC as a bitch or more sympathetic.

The real question is, which of these stances provides the most content?

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
For someone just starting I can see there's a clear divide between running the MC as a bitch or more sympathetic.

The real question is, which of these stances provides the most content?
If you want more sex scenes then the best way is a total bitch with a lot of corruption. :D

Reactions: Priappus

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
the story needs characters like marcus and vic, im totally fine with them :)
That's right! The two of them are characters who give this story what it is and that is Monica's fight and more or less everything that happens, happens because of them. What I still hope for is that Victoria will end up on the Farm in the end! :LOL:

Reactions: Wild Red

Mata3

Mar 6, 2019
Hello
I am having a problem with the Shiny Hole progress.I reached the point where Molly accused Monica of stealing her tips,and now I can't make any money there because Ashley takes all of it.Everytime I go in the dressing room,Molly is the only other person there,and when I click the option to dance with here,it says that I need to complete all the dance moves.Problem is,I already did that (27 out of 27 dance moves),but clicking the options just starts a monologue where Monica says she will never apologize to Molly.Any idea on what I have to do?Claire is never in the dressing room.so I can't convince her to dance with Monica.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes