Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
I usually do skip through Marcus scenes, but this time I will probably go through them to catch the story. I think DM did an amazing job on the story. Heck DM did an amazing job on the entire game, kudos to DM!

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I really like this game... Monica is superb, and some scenes are very hot... But all this cliks and stucks are a little frustrating.

Reactions: ray3dave

Xilionlol

Oct 11, 2019
heya folks :) Whats going on with old good and best fu***r in this game, Mr.Steve? I hope there will be more hot scenes and i really miss him :)

Reactions: Priappus

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I dont think they should get rid of Victorie,if they should get rid of someone,is Marcus,I really dont like that guy and his scenes.
well... at least optional? I don’t want that about 80% of Melanie‘s scenes are with this girl personally.
More Melanie content sounds great unless most of it is with vic again...

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
But now only scripting has to be done. Animation are 100% done
Nevertheless, the scripting still is a lot of work. DM works really hard every day to finish the game, but it will take some more days to complete it and to test the new version. So, please have some more patience, v13 will come soon, but don't expect the release this weekend.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Nevertheless, the scripting still is a lot of work. DM works really hard every day to finish the game, but it will take some more days to complete it and to test the new version. So, please have some more patience, v13 will come soon, but don't expect the release this weekend.
Monica releases her frustration on a punching bag
Punching bag.gif

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes