lawosha

May 12, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ragnaroekr, должность: 3585584, участник: 16358"]
Только на английском, пожалуйста.
[/ QUOTE]
Добрый день . могу дать ссылку на скачивание apk

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Does anybody know how to achieve these three events in the slums?

View attachment 676746
Im missing that scenes too. Anyone know how to get them? :unsure:
I achieved it. I don't know if dancing naked to the blue pants guy several times is mandatory, but you need to refuse dance to him one time after choosing dance with bare tits, then in the same oportunity you need to choose dance with bare tits again and do it. You will get one new scene. Some other day you come back and dance naked to him and the other guy will appear.

dirtyphoenix

Apr 26, 2018
I achieved it. I don't know if dancing naked to the blue pants guy several times is mandatory, but you need to refuse dance to him one time after choosing dance with bare tits, then in the same oportunity you need to choose dance with bare tits again and do it. You will get one new scene. Some other day you come back and dance naked to him and the other guy will appear.
I didn't know that dancing naked in the slums was an option yet.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Guys, I know you can't wait for the next release, but please have a little more patience. There is no final ETA yet. This is because this update is really huge, more than 3.5k lines(!) of new dialogues and around 2k (!!) brand new renders. Dialogues and translation is done, the renders are done. While the last animations are being rendered, the quest scripting does cost a lot of time at this version. The overall progress is now 87%. That said, don't expect v13 this week, it's really tons of work.

Also, you want an as much as possible bug free game. Therefore, beta testing also is necessary. So, the release is very near, but please have some more patience. Many thanks guys.

1591114660159.png

Last edited:

thestrike

Jan 29, 2020
We need monkey. He is best
Guys, I know you can't wait for the next release, but please have a little more patience. There is no final ETA yet. This is because this update is really huge, more than 3.5k lines(!) of new dialogues and around 2k (!!) brand new renders. Dialogues and translation is done, the renders are done. While the last animation are being rendered, the quest scripting does cost a lot of time at this version. The overall progress is now 87%. That said, don't expect v13 this week, it's really tons of work.

Also, you want a as much as possible bug free game. Therefore, beta testing also is necessary. So, the release is very near, but please have some more patience. Many thanks guys.

View attachment 678681
Ok. fafa~

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes