devil000

Mar 24, 2019
Hi guys, I've downloaded the game and I'm playing the beginning of Episode 2. I have a problem... I'm completely stuck, I can only do maid stuff and deliver flyers... No actions in other locations (I went to Biff one time). Someone know what I'm doing wrong?

devil000

Mar 24, 2019
Thank you but I've already seen the guide and this is not happening: "The next day, Fred will call Monica and say Dick is waiting for her"

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hi guys, I've downloaded the game and I'm playing the beginning of Episode 2. I have a problem... I'm completely stuck, I can only do maid stuff and deliver flyers... No actions in other locations (I went to Biff one time). Someone know what I'm doing wrong?
It's also possible that your game became corrupted! Happens e.g. when using unren.
I had the same problem several times (Events that should trigger even very early in the game, like Fred sending you to Victoria for the first time, don't trigger). Deleting your persistent file and using a fresh copy of the game seems to be the only solution for the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnaroekr

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thank you but I've already seen the guide and this is not happening: "The next day, Fred will call Monica and say Dick is waiting for her"
the game is not liniar and the WT aren't
i suggest that you read like following
first try to finish all v0.2 then v0.3 and so on
if you can't finish a version something try next first version in order
but firstly you need to raise your coruption
and bardie and bettys level
i think it's 2 for bardie and 3 for betty to start the gym
and instead for deliver flyers try to talk with people

ohh and don't buy the apartment before betty has visited the teacher
it seams the many has a bug when monika don't sleep in the basement

Last edited:

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
anyone got all the saves please? my pc busted had to get a new 1 and would rather not have to play through everything again :(

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
anyone know why when i load a save on to a new pc it dont show any of the gallery scenes they are all blanked out like they aint been done yet? but they have been done on the save?

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
I think you need the "persistent" file as well for that. I put it inside this zip file because I can't post it on its own. Hope it works.
Note: I haven't played all of Episode 2 in one go and imported someone elses save when I came back to the game. Therefore my persistent file might not have every scene unlocked. Haven't checked myself though
thanks but still showing up greyed out :( means i gotta play whole thing through again if i want the scenes

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
I have played twice but nothing happens Fred didn't talk even my corruption is 72 and doing thing for 12 days so I simly drop it after waisting my time

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes