May 2, 2020
I can't get a job in the shiny hole.
Do I have to do all street interactions with all the characters? or what do I need to do?
I have already shown my tits to some of them, also I can dance topless on the pole outside.

thnx for any answers<3
Are you already washing the dishes or not?

May 2, 2020
No whenever I click on the owners, nothing happens
As per the official walkthrough here " " it states:

"After the start of the “falling path”, Monica will find the “ ” pub next to the . There, Monica can get a decent job as a dishwasher."

Did you click on both owners? Though, I don't know if it makes a difference but it's been a while since I played this part.

Boner Slice

May 29, 2020
As per the official walkthrough here " " it states:

"After the start of the “falling path”, Monica will find the “ ” pub next to the . There, Monica can get a decent job as a dishwasher."

Did you click on both owners? Though, I don't know if it makes a difference but it's been a while since I played this part.
The falling path will show up on your screen if i'm not mistaken? It did for me, also went inside the shiny hole, and clicked on both owners. when I loaded another save from someone else the shiny hole worked just fine.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I can't get a job in the shiny hole.
Do I have to do all street interactions with all the characters? or what do I need to do?
I have already shown my tits to some of them, also I can dance topless on the pole outside.

thnx for any answers<3

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
One of the hottest scenes of this game was the sex scene in Steve's office. I really love that scene. And the college scene was pretty good too. But I love Steve, so I want him to be Monica's hero.

Reactions: alex andrews

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hmmm this is gonna be interesting. Betty's husband is in that scene, Oh and that POS Philip lol. He's right up there with my hatred for Victoria too lol.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

grace1

May 22, 2020
OMG i accidentaly saved my old game over my latest save,
any way i can recover that.
If not i just lost 2 hours of progress

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
OMG i accidentaly saved my old game over my latest save,
any way i can recover that.
If not i just lost 2 hours of progress
In C:\Users\<>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves\<>\kate I have the save files "slotn" and in addition some files with only a number as name - maybe some autosaves. Try to rename a copy of them to slotn.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes