Claire progress level?
Asley: 100%
Joe: 100%
Molly: I talked to her in the dressing room before going on stage
Claire: She helped me with an outfit and oiled up my body
Corruption: @ MAX

yeahbaybe010

Mar 13, 2020
can you guys help me? idk how to start the waitress job/get promoted at shiny hole. it says i need to have level 1 progress or higher with the bartenders but idk how to get progress with them as well. ive been washing the dishes and also ordered food. idk what else i should do

May 2, 2020
can you guys help me? idk how to start the waitress job/get promoted at shiny hole. it says i need to have level 1 progress or higher with the bartenders but idk how to get progress with them as well. ive been washing the dishes and also ordered food. idk what else i should do
Let them grope Monica while she’s washing the dishes. Click on them and select “Talk” or whatever it is.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Asley: 100%
Joe: 100%
Molly: I talked to her in the dressing room before going on stage
Claire: She helped me with an outfit and oiled up my body
Corruption: @ MAX

Ok. Ashley 100%: lvl.2 75/100, Joe lvl.3 0/100
You don't need to complete 27 dances. In my game Claire is lvl.2 0/100 Molly lvl.1 25/100. After Monica's dance without vest Joe offers her to do private dances.
Next:
- Talk to Claire about Joe
- Molly is get mad (M. lvl > 50/100)
- Monica tell Claire truth about herself (C. lvl > 2. 25/100)
- Next day Molly accuses Monica of theft

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Ok. Ashley 100%: lvl.2 75/100, Joe lvl.3 0/100
You don't need to complete 27 dances. In my game Claire is lvl.2 0/100 Molly lvl.1 25/100. After Monica's dance without vest Joe offers her to do private dances.
Next:
- Talk to Claire about Joe
- Molly is get mad (M. lvl > 50/100)
- Monica tell Claire truth about herself (C. lvl > 2. 25/100)
- Next day Molly accuses Monica of theft
Ok where can you see on what level you are with them?

And "After Monica's dance without vest Joe offers her to do private dances." never happens for me, that's the problem!

After the dance Ashley talks to me en that's it, nothing happens :(

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Ok where can you see on what level you are with them?

And "After Monica's dance without vest Joe offers her to do private dances." never happens for me, that's the problem!

After the dance Ashley talks to me en that's it, nothing happens :(
Click e.g. on Ashley, then on 'Info' icon

I think Claire progress lvl is to low. Talk to her, she is Monica's friend :)

brunetus

Mar 9, 2020
Hello vimmers, and everyone, i have a problem to start the college quest, i did everything but the quest never start when i sleep home. If i sleep in the apartment then in the Morning the quest will start, and after i finishthe first part with Beth, then Monica will be in the basement and i will have this error "Assest not found for monica scene name basement _bedroom1"and i can t do nothing anymore. Thanks

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Just noticed DM is releasing very similar to the schedule he had last year. If this holds this release would be around June 7th-ish with the following update being July 20th. Difference between this year and last year releases have been within a few days. Interesting to note.

Reactions: Don Corleone

Boner Slice

May 29, 2020
I can't get a job in the shiny hole.
Do I have to do all street interactions with all the characters? or what do I need to do?
I have already shown my tits to some of them, also I can dance topless on the pole outside.

thnx for any answers<3

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes