Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I think it shows 100% before it releases, not only after it released. It shows 100% for me so I expect it to be uploaded soon unless they do some testing right now which isn't included in the percentage
ok but then I don't understand why my page still shows 93%

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I hope Monica gets a new default outfit soon...

Addendum: I know she acquires more outfits across EP2, but the 'whore outfit' is her default. It's the only outfit she can freely enter and exit most locations wearing. Some outfits allow her to enter other locations that she is barred from in the 'whore outfit,' but she has trouble re-entering her old home wearing these fancier outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex andrews

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I hope Monica gets a new default outfit soon...

Addendum: I know she acquires more outfits across EP2, but the 'whore outfit' is her default. It's the only outfit she can freely enter and exit most locations wearing. Some outfits allow her to enter other locations that she is barred from in the 'whore outfit,' but she has trouble re-entering her old home wearing these fancier outfits.
Are you aware why the numbers of outfits must be small? Otherwise every picture in the game must be rendered with each outfit available ... rendering would need much more time, without offering really new content.

Maybe the whore outfit gets destroyed at some point, so we will see a different default outfit from there for a while ^^

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes