Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Damn you Monkey *shakes fist* no new revenge content this time. Monica's gonna have to take it this time. *Holds Monica close" Be strong Monica, revenge will be yours..soon lol!!
I'm curious what happens in EP 3 if you don't pursue the Revenge quest...? I really wish DM would alter the quest so you can put it aside and do it later... I started the revenge in the middle of another quest and had to reject it because the game wouldn't let me pursue anything else while revenge was active.

Last edited:

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Marcus "training starts" so that's something!:eek: People, if you don't support DM on Patrion, wait a little longer and the version will come out here. You've been waiting so far, wait a little longer!:giggle:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Marcus "training starts" so that's something!
With "The Farm" now being gone forever never to be seen, Marcus training is just a boring attempt to appease those who wanted "The Farm" included, Monica being a pony girl is mild, being whipped is mild, slapped is mild, blackmailed, been there done that, threesome, been there done that and so on, "The Farm" was meant to be the one single place You never ever wanted to end up, as bad bad shit went on there, from how Melanie returned from it and saw just the tip of the iceberg there, everyone wanted "The Farm" included, but we all mostly called for a stand alone for "The Farm" as it would clearly break patreons rules content wise, but it seems never to be.

No revenge content now either in this update, I mean the revenge path is tiny in each update content wise, but some people, myself included loved it, it should be updated in every new update, so it builds constantly and does not get left behind.

Anyway, it remains to be seen what is in this update and if it is worth downloading it to play a few new scenes of content.

And before moans, I do love this game, but some updates I have ignored and waited for the next update being honest.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
With "The Farm" now being gone forever never to be seen, Marcus training is just a boring attempt to appease those who wanted "The Farm" included, Monica being a pony girl is mild, being whipped is mild, slapped is mild, blackmailed, been there done that, threesome, been there done that and so on, "The Farm" was meant to be the one single place You never ever wanted to end up, as bad bad shit went on there, from how Melanie returned from it and saw just the tip of the iceberg there, everyone wanted "The Farm" included, but we all mostly called for a stand alone for "The Farm" as it would clearly break patreons rules content wise, but it seems never to be.

No revenge content now either in this update, I mean the revenge path is tiny in each update content wise, but some people, myself included loved it, it should be updated in every new update, so it builds constantly and does not get left behind.

Anyway, it remains to be seen what is in this update and if it is worth downloading it to play a few new scenes of content.

And before moans, I do love this game, but some updates I have ignored and waited for the next update being honest.
I would like to see more Marcus/Farm dreams or for it to be put in as a failure state/gameover if the player makes a bad choice or two... but as you said, Patreon wags its iron-garbed finger at that type of content.

Reactions: brittC25

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'm curious what happens in EP 3 if you don't pursue the Revenge quest...? I really wish DM would alter the quest so you can put it aside and do it later... I started the revenge in the middle of another quest and had to reject it because the game wouldn't let me pursue anything else while revenge was active.
Actually you can. If you have a save before you start the revenge path. Use that save start the revenge path. Then save that as a new save point. As you seen the revenge path is like it's own mini story. Then go back to the save you were playing and play the game like normal.

Reactions: nikolacole92
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes