Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I really like the concept of the game, I just don't like it when there are multiple occasions that you have to resort to a walk-through to progress the story...breaks the immersion of the story, and turns into an alt+tab back and forth between story and walk-through.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
yea nice got a

lol great a dev that goes on defense mode when any one mentins in thing wrong with the game there is a lot of grinding in the game crashes alot now so you broke half of the game good job mate this game should have just been a visual novel with no shity grind in it
Ok so if it's that much of a grind fest or such a broken game. Why ya still playing it? Are just waiting for the next update to gripe some more. Again if it's that much of an annoyance to you. Simple, don't play it.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hello, I took the hot fix, but I can't find the anal plug and I am stuck with julia at 16/100, in the morning I have no scene in the kitchen :(

chesco

Jun 30, 2019
Hello, I start another game and several errors come out, I cannot go to the menu within the game and when I give out for the kebak, errors jump with everyone who speaks, only happens to me?
I feel my English

Reactions: lesil

daddy love

Jun 3, 2020
Hi
Just tried the update code 310014...unfortunately it comes up with an error screen then doesn't work...can anyone help please?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/game_updater.rpy", line 153, in script
    $ updating_game(URL, updateData, localUpdateData, updateFiles, deleteFiles)
  File "game/game_updater.rpy", line 153, in <module>
  File "game/game_updater.rpy", line 41, in updating_game
    open(outputFilePath, "wb").write(fetchData)
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc/game/video/v_Steve_Monica_Sex_4_8.mkv'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc/game/video/v_Steve_Monica_Sex_4_8.mkv'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
 EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2
Tue Jun 09 17:12:44 2020

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Hello, I start another game and several errors come out, I cannot go to the menu within the game and when I give out for the kebak, errors jump with everyone who speaks, only happens to me?
I feel my English
No, I have the same problem. Advertising for the kebab guy is broken in 0.13

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hi
Just tried the update code 310014...unfortunately it comes up with an error screen then doesn't work...can anyone help please?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2
Tue Jun 09 17:12:44 2020
I just tested the code code works and updating went great.

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
I feel my English

no, it's happening to me with every conversation when I speak to dance in the alley pool dance

Aug 23, 2018
How to get the anal plug from under the bed to visit marcus with, no matter what i do she doesn't bend down to get the plug from under the bed

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Maybe you right.
I can't be good at anything. And the gameplay is not realized well all the game.
Btw, making games is generally a thankless job. Sometimes I ask myself the question of why do I need all this.
To listen endless criticism. Honestly, I could earn much much more money by doing another job in my main profession.

It could end after the release of the first episode on the old engine. That time tons of mud spilled over me.
Now a lot of people are saying EP1 was great and EP2 is a shitty one.
So, guys, where you been that time? When almost no one said what you made it good, try to do it further.
I just want to say that I love your game. It is so different from the same boring games that come out with just a mc that walks around fucking every girl in the game. How many damn times can I play the same game with a teenage boy fucking his mom? I hope you keep your head up and continue to make this game the way YOU want to make it....I always look forward to playing it.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes