xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
its in the drawer with the gun after you unlock it with the key
I chose not to do the revenge quest after getting the key and opening the drawer where the gun is kept. kept playing and i cant open the drawer anymore so cant get the butt plug as its in the drawer

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Sorry but the Markus event after Monica has done all 10 cat figures ... goes on forever? (infinity).

Last edited:

klawdelu

Mar 4, 2019
Seriously, I don't understand why did you post the 720p update for v13, when last time it was the extra 1080p version. I can't use my save files anymore because of that. The game is freezing and I cannot change the preferences. And there is not even a hint on how to fix that. Good job! Very good job!

Last edited:

Zack741

Apr 19, 2020
Cant play the game without so many errors!! Just on day one, got errors handing out flyers and the game completely crashed when I went to Monica's office. Need help.

Reactions: sisiu666

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.13] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 3.69 GB

Download Pc (1.58GB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Still stuck on that one. Also talked to Claire and "Pub visitor 9" as a waitress (nice scene) but he never proposes me a VIP dance even when being at the bar after nude dancing. Anyone having any idea? Thanks.
and at 60 scoring on stage dance and cannot go higher but no 3rd VIP scene yet but normal since apparently for members-only even though not written that way in the walkthrough.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
How do you make her wear the buttplug?
Is the anal plug located under the bed on your right? (check). Before entering the police station (click the door police station), Monica will remember she needs to grab her anal plug from home. You need to return to Monica’s home and get the plug. Monica will be able to get into the police station after that.

Jul 24, 2019
for anyone who cant find the buttplug you can enable the renpy console. if you dont know how to do this its not too difficult but you can open the console and paste.

$ move_object("ButtPlug", "basement_bedroom2")

exactly and hit enter then return to the basement room in the mansion and it should be there.

MAKE SURE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE OBJECTIVE TO RETURN TO THE POLICE STATION WITH THE PLUG OR BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN.

as with everything back up the save before running any commands.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I finished 0.13 and i think it was good. Not a fan of the new private dance but everything else was great.

Last edited:

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys, I have FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc (1080p Version), is it possible to update it to v13 hotfix1 ? or i have to DL the whole thing again ?

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes