puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
am i the only one who keep getting the ''oops something went wrong'' error everytime i talk to people during shawarma flyer thing, sure i can continue, but it gets annoying i have to go through the error screen 15 times duriing those parts.
Use the search in the thread.
Already known and fixed in Hotfix 1. There is also a post where you can find a download link for this Hotfix 1.

zoltriks

Jun 23, 2020
Hello i have a problem of many achivements being unlocked right from the start. Is this a bug or was this intended? Playing on version .13

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
i know it may sounds weird but i wish monica (or one of the other ladies) had some public hair. not much, some kind of landing strip would be nice. I'm not that hard into full shaved pussies... but yeah, guess thats complaining on a high comfort level. premium games problems^^

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i know it may sounds weird but i wish monica (or one of the other ladies) had some public hair. not much, some kind of landing strip would be nice. I'm not that hard into full shaved pussies... but yeah, guess thats complaining on a high comfort level. premium games problems^^
I agree ... I found Monica's snatch much sexier as long as it had some hair.
Since the cause for shaving is gone (wearing Betty's panties), it would be nice to get her nice trimmed hair back.
But of course, that will cause additional work ... so, probably we won't getit back.

Last edited:

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
In Germany we have a saying:
What's the similarity of the German Autobahn and the pu..y of a w..re? Right. On both is no grass growing.

I like Monica without pubic hairs. ;)

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
In Germany we have a saying:
What's the similarity of the German Autobahn and the pu..y of a w..re? Right. On both is no grass growing.

I like Monica without pubic hairs. ;)
If you recall, Monica used to have it. She was made to shave by Betty.
So it can be said, she likes having hair but is forced to be bare to stay in the house by following the rules.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes