emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
ca anyone help with client naked boobs 50 bucks i done first guy and earn 50,I can show others but no 50 buck...kno about walktr.bu no help.Which guy is...thx

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Looks like Joe from Behind but Monica would not have this face reaction if it was the case and would not make too much sense story-wise too so likely someone else :p.
Its the "Finger Licking Good Guy" and he loves Monica and hates the other whores. Might be a sweet revenge for Monica against that other bitch.
img_16816.jpg

Oct 14, 2019
How to get 1 secret ending of 1 episode??? In the walkthrough said that i have to choose only decrease bitchiness choices, BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, because in the moment, when Monica arrange review with 2 girls, I can choose only to kick them away or insult them with more undressing, ALL THESE CHOICES WILL INCREASE BITCHINESS... PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP...

May 2, 2020
How to get 1 secret ending of 1 episode??? In the walkthrough said that i have to choose only decrease bitchiness choices, BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, because in the moment, when Monica arrange review with 2 girls, I can choose only to kick them away or insult them with more undressing, ALL THESE CHOICES WILL INCREASE BITCHINESS... PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP...
Shift+O
bitchmeterValue = [Your desired value for Monica aka "Everybody is inferior to my sweet little ass"]

EDIT: This will only work if you activated the console. If you didn't activate it yet then download unren from our cute admin.

May 2, 2020
You don't get it right... I meant, that i want to get this ending FAITHFULLY... Just with my hands and game strategic manipulatios... I don't like cheats and other unfair ways:cool:...
Understood. You then might want to check out DecentMonkey's and stop acting like a slut in the game..

doohoohoo

Feb 27, 2018
Really like the game. Having trouble at one point though. Whenever I enter my office in the evening my game seems to crash for some reason. Anyone know what might be causing this?

Oct 14, 2019
Understood. You then might want to check out DecentMonkey's and stop acting like a slut in the game..
facepalm.... in the guide said that i have to choose only DECREASE bitchiness choices "If you have been super nice all the time and clicked on all items which decrease your bitchiness, you will not get arrested by Marcus now. You can click on “I’ll come another time, not now”... but that's impossible, because of THIS situation... is it even posssible to get that ending or it even doesn't exist??? 1593232466365.png

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Our favourite monkey (DecentMonkey) is in a very generous mood today and asked to share this with you.

It's the proofread version of episode 1.

wep, can you please replace the old version of episode 1.

Episode 1, v1.1

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
What is new in this version?
It's the proofread version of episode 1, 720p.
I didn't play it yet, but obviously the version shared here is a masterpiece of wonderful pictures and compelling story and gruesome English dialogues xD
DM shared the version with (probably notable) improved English dialogues.

Maybe it includes other improvements (that I don't know about) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes