Oct 14, 2019
I did it once and got a warning to not do that since the 1080 is the 20+ tier and it's not fair to Monkey and others who pay.
Pls, be a hero share it if you can... All in all, it's not fair to usual players, who don't have enough money for extra version and have to play cutted 720p version, when the hottest scenes are in 1080p version:cry:

May 2, 2020
Pls, be a hero share it if you can... All in all, it's not fair to usual players, who don't have enough money for extra version and have to play cutted 720p version, when the hottest scenes are in 1080p version:cry:
not fair? He renders extra scenes and makes it available for higher ranked contributors. Now what’s not fair about it?

it’s extra work. You want to enjoy it in full? Buy the extra version.

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I did it once and got a warning to not do that since the 1080 is the 20+ tier and it's not fair to Monkey and others who pay.
May I ask who warned you? Was it a mod? Most game here are shared in the premium version, this is a pirate site after all. Why should some developers get a special treatment?
That said, I'm not trying to convince you to share the premium version, this is your decision alone. I just thinks it's weird someone would blame you for doing so.

Last edited:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.14] [DecentMonkey]

Original Size: 3.97 GB
Compressed Size: 1.99 GB

Win/Linux: - -

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
May I ask who warned you? Was it a mod? Most game here are shared in the premium version, this is a pirate site after all. Why should some developers get a special treatment?
That said, I'm not trying to convince you to share the premium version, this is your decision alone. I just thinks it's weird someone would blame you for doing so.
I fully agree. It would be very strange and worrisome if a mod forbids the sharing of a game version, only because the developer of that game is against it. If that is the case, then 90% of the games here should be removed. That would be the death of this site and community. So please everybody stop with this hyprocrisy and share according to your will, not the developer's.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
only 2 scenes)
  • An animated scene with the punks in the slums (more in the Extra version).
  • An additional scene with a painter (in the Extra version)
  • Relationship with Julia: two new scenes with Julia + extreme pissing scene with Julia in the Extra version.
If I haven't forgotten how to count, it seems there are three of them.

extreme pissing scene :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
I wonder what this scene is about. Extreme? Monica drinks Julia's pee or what? It would be funny.))

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I fully agree. It would be very strange and worrisome if a mod forbids the sharing of a game version, only because the developer of that game is against it. If that is the case, then 90% of the games here should be removed. That would be the death of this site and community. So please everybody stop with this hyprocrisy and share according to your will, not the developer's.
Yes, this is exactly what I meant. I understand the arguments for not sharing a game, or certain versions of a game. But if a patron decides to not share a version it should be because he or she thinks this is the right thing to do, not because other users or even mods pressured him.
If people started to feel "afraid" for sharing a version, that would indeed be worrisome. It would be nice if a mod could comment on this issue. Maybe Crazygamer43

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes