Mar 12, 2017
sorry it was v 13 you should read
and it says julias bettys and no panties

i don't think so
i suppose that you play episode 1 since you ask about julia and fred
and there was no gallery so i don't think it has any consequences
Any ideas on where to find Julia's panties?

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
Hi I downloaded v0.14 Extra version but I my save files are mixed(I normally completed all of the version) and are not how it is suppose be how can I get it back?

Aug 22, 2018
look at about 50 pages,so I'll just ask- anyone extracted CG from beginning to the latest version?It's been a while and I'm more keen on scenes than or re-grind at the moment....plus the sizes of the games are getting bigger every month :)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Is there a way to get through the game by going the bitch route and still not be forced to have sex (mainly straight vaginal and anal which seem very harsh punishments for Monica's bitchiness)?
I'm all for women (real and CG) using their bodies however they want but the moment they start being pimped out by some a-hole is a huge turn off. I would appreciate responses as this is a pretty lenghty game and having some character forcing Monica to go all the way in order to progress the story would be a let down to say the least. Thanks

Reactions: Gerwazy

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there a way to get through the game by going the bitch route and still not be forced to have sex (mainly straight vaginal and anal which seem very harsh punishments for Monica's bitchiness)?
I'm all for women (real and CG) using their bodies however they want but the moment they start being pimped out by some a-hole is a huge turn off. I would appreciate responses as this is a pretty lenghty game and having some character forcing Monica to go all the way in order to progress the story would be a let down to say the least. Thanks
well if there wasn't any force
then i would say there wasn't any story to tell by decentmonkey
and you will miss all if not everything being told until now
you can go on a
but i don't see any point in doing so before the game are finished

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

karipupu

Oct 9, 2019
Hey everyone~ i have a problem, so i went to gym with Betty and took her clothes end up in her basement bedroom, but i cant find Ralph. I think he should be in the lounge,but every time i click on LOUNGE button Monica will says "I have to finish cleaning here before i go." Where is Ralph or should i do something else? i cant even go back to gym....could someone help me? i'm like clicking things for for hours....:cry:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i went there like 100 time, i clicked on everything but nothing triggered.
ahhh
have you first cleaned with panties on
u must first cleen with panties = julias bettys nude
julias = just clean with normal maid
bettys you find in laundry either black or red
then clean with maid without panties
after each clean bardie will talk to u
when all 3 cleans are done u can start to go gym

roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
The BJ with the black stranger just doesn't start, I unlocked everything like bare breasts and dancing with bare breasts. Granted with every customer min. 20 events. Lives in the slums. Does Monica have to be a bitch or decent? Have already started a new game, nothing helps. What's wrong by me ? Please help

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 795398

Spoiler EP2 v15 - New waitress events (Public)
The release is planned on September 10th .
THE HYPE IN THIS UPDATE IS CRAZY FIRST DOUBLE DANCE WITH HOLLY AND NOW A NEW SPOILER AGAIN ON SHINY HOLE MAYBE THIS EVENT IS RELATED TO THE GUY THAT TELLS YOU TO SIT NEXT TO HIM WHILE WORKING !!!!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The BJ with the black stranger just doesn't start, I unlocked everything like bare breasts and dancing with bare breasts. Granted with every customer min. 20 events. Lives in the slums. Does Monica have to be a bitch or decent? Have already started a new game, nothing helps. What's wrong by me ? Please help
it's a man on poor street wear black clothes he stay near where the painter are
i think

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
I don't know if we can get through the game to the end like this, but there is a falling/exhibitionistic "Don't touch me, you bastards" path with strip, rubbing, lesbian, handjob, footjob and single forced blowjob (avoidable) scenes only.

This path is less interesting (no vaginal sex for money so no at least two storylines), but it will probably be possible to complete the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes