Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
I played all new update scenes but the one with Betty and neighbor It says in the walkthrough " during one of the days Monica will come back to her house to find her neighbor talking to Fred" but that never happens. Which day should I try? Morning or evening ?
Thanks
Ok, found it. You have to go back and return from the gym and then you enable that scene (should revise the walkthrough though)

Reactions: ramiurga

Nihilus44

Jan 31, 2018
I have a problem when I am with Marcus, I finished the training and I follow the instruction of the guide. But after a scene, the game says: to be continued. Generic and go back to the main menu... Is it normal?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I have a problem when I am with Marcus, I finished the training and I follow the instruction of the guide. But after a scene, the game says: to be continued. Generic and go back to the main menu... Is it normal?
yep. Save before you enter the police station (like the game suggested to you). This part of Marcus path will be continued in a future update.

Reactions: wanted54

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
If you downgrade your version you can easy use last 1080
I like the Monica/Julia relationship too. Hopefully more in the next update.
I like how it goes...how Julia corrupted Monica...and Monica can’t refuse it...very exiting and genious story arc...how deep it will go...lol

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes