agn25

Nov 20, 2017
[?]hm. how to progress with the bar couple. i did some dishwashing but 0 progress . thus no promotion ...

[?]hmm. i made a photosession with Melx but that me+her displayed picture is grey like as if it is locked.

[?]hmmm. and apparently i never finished photosessions caz of i always choose good chick option...(though other sessions are not grey. so is it counted as finished? i got 5k for them)
but this time i noticed that i can show only tits (which happened with most photosessions . i think only once i had ass-shoving option). game says that i havenot finished session. :WaitWhat:
Ok ? no1. when doing the dishwashing don't click on the sink, click on either the male or female bar owner, (can't think of their names right now) then click on the eye icon, they will grab monica's arse. If Monica has enough corruption she can ignore the groping and the bar owners score will increase.

? no 2. The Melanie and Monica photosession is not repeatable. Its a one and done job.

? no 3. I'm pretty sure all the other photoshoots are repeatable. The reason you only have the flashing breasts option after most photoshoots is that all shots in the shoot need to be taken for Monica to flash her arse. Each pose has three options but only two can be shot each photosession. Each outfit photosession need to be taken at least twice before Monica can flash her arse at Biff.

Good luck I hope these answers are helpful.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Hmm, I would prefer Monica forced to do BDSM stuff ... but not because of a bad conscience towards Claire (so far, she never made me think she would really be grateful towards anybody), but for unavoidable reasons #blackmail ^^
Well, Claire already knows who Monica is and where she works. Monica is a pretty easy targer for her.) But it seems to me that Decent Monkey has some different idea, not just simple blackmail. All that deal of making Claire a teacher and making her come to Monica's office...It's not a coincidence. Decent Moneky is probably planning something usual.

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Well, Claire already knows who Monica is where she works. Monica is a pretty easy targer for her.) But it seems to me that Decent Monkey has some different idea, not just simple blackmail. All that deal of making Claire a teacher and making her come to Monica's office...It's not a coincidence.
Maybe its Claire who is behind everything all this time. Evil mastermind behind everything.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
yeah tnx
1. yeah managed to do that . dunno why i failed couple of times...maybe more clicks were needed...
2. ah so it should stay not-colored 3. i see.
Your welcome. Hope you enjoy the game it's a wild ride.

Oct 1, 2020
rarely experienced such a stupid game. zero content, crappy characters. 10GB shit!
There is plenty of content but much of it does require grinding like many sandbox types.
It`s an acquired taste, the characters are all nasty predators, the theme is a bit depressing and often has dark humor, it`s not for everyone.

Reactions: Vincenza

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
And now, Lad Gentlemen and Gentlemen ... the spoiler of spoilers!! Trumpets, fanfare please!

All hail the monkey *bowing-down* Notice the new compact death laser in background :love: :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It took me a few glances before I noticed what was holding up the rose.:D

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
will test ur knowledge further:}
> you need to talk with Ralph and Steve will visit the house again on Saturday.
i talked but no Steve on Saturday...

May 31, 2020
And now, Lad Gentlemen and Gentlemen ... the spoiler of spoilers!! Trumpets, fanfare please!

All hail the monkey *bowing-down* Notice the new compact death laser in background :love: :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't see that coming !!

I bet that some people will want to murder the minx even more now :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I saw some people mentioning Claire :love: . Her relationship (w/w) would be much more genuine compared to what we get with Julia ! I hope we see Claire finding herself in much tighter situations with Monica in future ! What if that teacher goes to Shiny Hole by some reason and meets "The Queen" and her "Loyal Friend" there :eek: (so many possibilities with Claire !)

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I didn't see that coming !!

I bet that some people will want to murder the minx even more now :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I saw some people mentioning Claire :love: . Her relationship (w/w) would be much more geniune compared to what we get with Julia ! I wish hope we see Clair finding herself in much tighter situations with Monica in future !
A real love/romantic relationship between Claire and Monica ... well, that would be a nice to see. Either as a good ending. Or as a bad ending when their plans backfire to both.

Reactions: Gerwazy and abgazil
May 31, 2020
A real love/romantic relationship between Claire and Monica ... well, that would be a nice to see. Either as a good ending. Or as a bad ending when their plans backfire to both.
Yea Claire is probably the only character that is giving me positive vibes right now !

But her story isn't even scratched on the surface yet..she is giving me all kinds of mysterious chills.Especially when i remember her at the school and then with those glasses and casually sexy outfit in Monica's Office visit.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yea Claire is probably the only character that is giving me positive vibes right now !

But her story isn't even scratched on the surface yet..she is giving me all kinds of mysterious chills.Especially when i remember her at the school and then with those glasses and casually sexy outfit in Monica's Office visit.
indeed you got the point
i think u are the first here out over me there fetch Claire with the teacher
and yes lets hope mush more to come with her

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes