EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I still cant get over the fact that one of the most sexy scenes in this entire game is that threesome with Frank that he is a slum character not even a important npc it would have been 10/10 if he had a bigger dick , and that is why i will forever support Decent Monkey because he makes a dude with a pencil dick one of the best scenes in the game !!!!!
Well, judging by the early comments from DecentMonkey, there are still a lot of interesting and exciting things to come. It will be epic, I have no doubt

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
It was often told - and I do ONCE again - that Marcus sells the Ranch218 primarily as threat. Monica must avoid every action to end there and Marcus does know that. Yes, the Ranch218 really excists, Melanie was there for a short time. But she could make a deal with Marcus. More is not publicly known so far. Marcus can have feelings for Monica, it depends on how you play her, so he even tries to protect Monica. In his ways at least...

So there is no need to review former posts, you just need to read properly.
I reread the first pages of the chat and saw that you were the first to help DecentMonkey develop the game. That is why this game is so popular now. This is also your merit. As we say "Респект и уважуха" (in translation it sounds like "respect and respect", strange, but okay :)) for supporting the developer in the early stages. This will ultimately be the best game of all time, I'm sure of that.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
it's the same guy as the 2 next gallery pics
just keep go to him
I've been there 20 times, but that scene never came. It was always just about pulling up the shirt or taking it off completely, but never the scene with the jacket. Do you have to do something before that?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to unlock this scene? And is this the guy with the arrow, or is that someone else?
Maybe you already see it but it's not highlighted, I have that problem with many scenes. As I remember, if you already achieved the next scenes with them, you can't see the first scenes again.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Maybe you already see it but it's not highlighted, I have that problem with many scenes. As I remember, if you already achieved the next scenes with them, you can't see the first scenes again.

I played from the front. the scene comes but is not saved. It seems to be a bug. Will it be fixed in the next version or will this bug stay? because i saved before this scene. Or should i try a previous version? Is it unlocked in your system?

Edit

Resolved!
It is not a mistake! When he asks you how much it costs, you must not answer with "1000" but with the answer "It is priceless," and it occurs only once. That means, if you answer wrong, it will not be unlocked anymore.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Even the most handsome man looks plain after waking up next to him for a month if he does not have an inner beauty. Some women love some beasts for their money or their power, but most women love a beast for the man he is inside.
These men are not exactly good on the inside, on the contrary, they are blackmailers, perverts, egotists, narcissists ...

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Am I missing something? Played last version I accessed everything, now can't access some scenes "extra version".

Also, can't for the life of me find in any walkthrough info on how to get a dress to go to Melanie's apartment.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Am I missing something? Played last version I accessed everything, now can't access some scenes "extra version".

Also, can't for the life of me find in any walkthrough info on how to get a dress to go to Melanie's apartment.
as far i remember u go to melanie in whore dress
and u say u have accessed everything
it sounds u haven't done that
are u using the official guide (righth click ingame and hit guide)
cos to get the red dress u need to get betty to lvl 6 i think then
steve should visit

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
there are several in the thread
but if u expect a full gallery noone share there's persistent file
cos they probable don't have a full gallery

and wow look up in the right corner are a good feature there can search the thread

Last edited by a moderator:

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
Hello I have downloaded the mod it opened all the gallery but I can't replay last uptaded ones even though it shows it has been achieved when i click on them nothings happens please help

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes