Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How can you satisfy Melanie with photo shptting? i have tried all angles but she always says no.

And how do I get these 2 scenes unlocked?

I hope somebody knows that : (
For the first one, it's part of helping Bardie's friend Eric with his school problem. I can't remember the exact point along that storyline but you just need to follow the Bardie v0.8/0.9 part of the walkthrough.

For the second one, it's the first Monica/Melanie/Victoria meeting at Melanie's home in v0.9, with Victoria slapping Monica's butt. I've looked at the actual Renpy script and it seems to be commented out, so I don't think it can be unlocked.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Reactions: Ruffy2010

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
For the second one, it's the first Monica/Melanie/Victoria meeting at Melanie's home in v0.9, with Victoria slapping Monica's butt. I've looked at the actual Renpy script and it seems to be commented out, so I don't think it can be unlocked.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.
Thank you for your quick response!
So it is not possible to unlock it even if I use an older version? Is it possible to change the script to unlock it after all.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i think it's all depending on previus actions with melanie and victoria
I too have the same problem the scene does not unlock even starting from the beginning of the scene and trying every option.
No previous action can change the fact that this is the line in the script:
  • # img 15766
The "#" symbol makes the line a comment and is ignored by the game engine. In fact, that image (and the immediately preceding image) was replaced by an animation in the script.

EDIT: It's the second "commented out" image that triggers the gallery, not the first one.

Last edited:

111-ASD

May 19, 2020
I can't get past 4 versions. And Steve's quest doesn't open. Due to a series of random events. I can't catch them. Make them fixed.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
How can you satisfy Melanie with photo shptting? i have tried all angles but she always says no.

And how do I get these 2 scenes unlocked?

I hope somebody knows that : (
I think that the Victoria scene is a bug of the gallery, mine doesn't highlight neither (as some others), but I can see that frame during the sequence. It's just a smack from Victoria in Monica's butt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I think that the Victoria scene is a bug of the gallery, mine doesn't highlight neither (as some others), but I can see that frame during the sequence. It's just a smack from Victoria in Monica's butt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I know, thank you. I now know what the problem is. The problem is that this scene is an animation and not an image. Usually when the image that is shown in the gallery appears in the game, it is unlocked in the gallery, but since this image does not exist in the game, but only as a video file, it cannot be unlocked. So you would have to remove the animation in the game and replace it with the image in the Gallery, or you change the image in the Gallery.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Oh Victoria. I really wish that in the next few updates she gets what she deserves for being such a bitch. The Dev has given her a real thick plot armour. No matter what Melanie and Monica do it backfires.
Victoria cannot simply go or be submitted to any form of vengeance as she is the cornerstone of the whole story. If she ever goes, then that would mean Fashion Business game (as originally intended and as we like it) ended which would be a more disappointing news for all of us. So Long live the Queen, long live Victoria ! :love:

mscakar

Oct 28, 2020
ya can any1 share ep2 v16 extra version im waiting for 10+ patreons to get extra but havent got it

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
In extra version??
There are 2 versions of the game. A normal version (called 720p version since this is the resolution of the pics). The one you are playing at the moment.
And the "extra" version (also called 1080p version with that particular resolution of pics). In the extra version there are a few additional scenes (probably less than 1% of content).

Reactions: tom882

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
There are 2 versions of the game. A normal version (called 720p version since this is the resolution of the pics). The one you are playing at the moment.
And the "extra" version (also called 1080p version with that particular resolution of pics). In the extra version there are a few additional scenes (probably less than 1% of content).
i doubt its less than 1% more like 5%.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i doubt its less than 1% more like 5%.
Hmm, somebody should inspect the content ^^
I'm quite certain that the number of extra-only pictures/animations are less than 5% of total. But never checked the actual number so far.
Maybe I'm wrong. I'm really curious to know by facts.

Ok, let's compare :)

I counted 27.411 files in image folder of latest version (maybe a handful of files I copied there myself but most of it is probably original extra version).

Does somebody mind to count for normal version?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes