Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
and if anyone wants to be kind enough to share a save from end of last update that would e great lost mine

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
It's weird because i loaded up from my last save and it acted like it was a new episode, asking how I handled certain situations in episode 1, but then after that it looks like things are normal and still working ok.

So I dunno if there's a problem with old saves or not.

Would help if the guide was up to date.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
As I promised to all FB fans I play only Extra version and I'm here to share with all (as every good member should be!)

Finally after waiting a long time I will be able to play with the new versions

Happy Winter Holidays to all.

Last edited:

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
What??? Why??? This game is too long to start from the start

Can you still send them though??
I tried loading an old save but instead the game asked me a few questions and started from the new built. So maybe try this. If that's not working for you mark me and I'll upload a save

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Just a few infos for you, because some still don't understand what's going on.
The new version is Ep2.2 v17, which means, Episode 2 was split up into a new part. This is because Ep2 v16 in extra version became pretty big already (way over 10GB), the code got more and more complex and the chance of bugs was raising. That's why the def chose to split up Ep2 into 2 parts, which starts with this version (17) now.

That's why you can use your old saves, but still have to answer some questions. Mostly all old content from Ep2 part 1 is removed and you can continue with a way smaller game. That's also why there is no update code, you have to download this version in total. Absolutely amazing is the new ingame hint system, which shows you very understandable what things you still can do and how to achieve progress. It's an amazing update with so much content, the biggest ever so far.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Just a few infos for you, because some still don't understand what's going on.
The new version is Ep2.2 v17, which means, Episode 2 was split up into a new part. This is because Ep2 v16 in extra version became pretty big already (way over 10GB), the code got more and more complex and the chance of bugs was raising. That's why the def chose to split up Ep2 into 2 parts, which starts with this version (17) now.

That's why you can use your old saves, but still have to answer some questions. Mostly all old content from Ep2 part 1 is removed and you can continue with a way smaller game. That's also why there is no update code, you have to download this version in total. Absolutely amazing is the new ingame hint system, which shows you very understandable what things you still can do and how to achieve progress. It's an amazing update with so much content, the biggest ever so far.
Yes, but is ep.16 finished or have changes been made to finish it?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fashion Business [Ep. 2.2 v0.17] DecentMonkey

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 865 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 878 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 2.2 v0.17] DecentMonkey

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 865 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 878 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks, could you also compress the extra versions defd shared here? Especially the 0.16 one since it is completed and won't be updated anymore and it is quite huge (over 10gb).

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes