rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
While I'm somewhat content to just move on to v17 without completing them, I suspect that I will never complete the Shiny Hole dances or the whole Photoshoot plot through Queen of Hearts. I suppose I could keep trying the dances at least until I find the last 16 or so, but the repetition will get to me.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
sorry for stupid question
what is included in the extra version ? or what is difference between normal version and extra version ?
search on the Thread.. there are a lot of explainations
the Main thing is:
The developer Team minimize the differences in about 1% of more renders

after checking I can say to you that All Scenes and stories are the same..
but when starts a sex scene there are about 50% less contents and the most hottest scenes are only in the Extra version

the Extra version is available only for patreons that pay 35/month
so even if I never play the 720P I'm sure about what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: phantomz

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thanks dude, is the Android links for Extra version too ?
Android are marked as Universal... I think is the same as the one you can download from original patreon page after pay for the correct subscription... but I can not answer to your question, sorry-- I do not play android version

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi

silly question:
If I understood this version Ep 2.2 v17, it is a brand new start with a completely new game engine.

When I start my old saves, it asks me to confirm my previous choices.

Is this the same experience you are having?

Regardless the file I try to load... I always get

Start Main plot.

is it the right thing?

1607443289104.png

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
Android are marked as Universal... I think is the same as the one you can download from original patreon page after pay for the correct subscription... but I can not answer to your question, sorry-- I do not play android version
Ok thank you, I just tried but sadly this is the 720p version and not the extra 1080p version

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes