defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I want to try this game. Which version (versions) I should download to play from the beginning? Episode 1 (separately) and then Episode 2.1 v0.16 or Episode 2.2 v0.17 (which of them?)
I understand you want avoid to download 10gb... but version 0.17 it is not a compressed version of the whole EP2 ;)
EP2.1 v16 content stops at the end of v016 (it is a complete part of the game)
EP2.2 V17 content starts after the very end of v0.16 and continue on v 0.17...
....with the next update the EP2.2 will contain v.0.17 and v.0.18... until the end of the EP 2.2 ....

Last edited:
Reactions: agn25 and Den187

maphamus

Mar 5, 2018
Does Monica ever end up enjoying herself? I'm a few hours into Episode 2.1 and I'm guessing the answer is no. Which if that's the direction the author wants to go in, okay, but the aspect of corruption stories I really enjoy is watching the transition from reluctance, to acceptance, to full fledged enjoyment.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Does Monica ever end up enjoying herself? I'm a few hours into Episode 2.1 and I'm guessing the answer is no. Which if that's the direction the author wants to go in, okay, but the aspect of corruption stories I really enjoy is watching the transition from reluctance, to acceptance, to full fledged enjoyment.
Give it time, Monica has just found out what an orgasm is in the previous episode ;) and it almost shocked her,:eek: despite having already taken everything anyway I hope so.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I understand you want avoid to download 10gb... but version 0.17 it is not a compressed version of the whole EP2 ;)
EP2.1 v16 content stops at the end of v016 (it is a complete part of the game)
EP2.2 V17 content starts after the very end of v0.16 and continue on v 0.17...
....with the next update the EP2.2 will contain v.0.17 and v.0.18... until the end of the EP 2.2 ....
Thank you for answer and explanation. Usually games have links only to the last current episode or separately to episodes 1, 2, 3 etc. Here I was confused by the presence of 2 versions of the last episode 2, and I didn't know what differences between them and which one I needed. I wanted to download the original uncompressed version of this game anyway, because renders and models looks good, and the problem with all compressed games is that they are compressed too much (I tried few games from different users), it is very noticeable and images looks blurry.

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This is strange.:unsure:
Why Monica requires to have more than 350 corruption points to change on her normal clothes after finish to dance in the pole?
Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 14.23.42.png
I have used the cheat... but someone could be remain stuck in this...
there is absolutely no reason to require corruption for change back n normal clothes...
is this a bug?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
This is strange.:unsure:
Why Monica requires to have more than 350 corruption points to change on her normal clothes after finish to dance in the pole?
View attachment 972196
I have used the cheat... but someone could be remain stuck in this...
there is absolutely no reason to require corruption for change back n normal clothes...
is this a bug?
i didn't use cheat but also only had that option until i could dance naked with Claire

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Ranch 218 in next update ? or Marcus suite storlyne ? sorry for english too
Ranch is just BDSM, Ponygirl, Branding, lesbian stuff, usual stuff, no bestiality, so nothing shocking what so ever, just more of the same, I didnt even play the latest version, just decided what is the point anymore lol.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Ranch is just BDSM, Ponygirl, Branding, lesbian stuff, usual stuff, no bestiality, so nothing shocking what so ever, just more of the same, I didnt even play the latest version, just decided what is the point anymore lol.
point is to get all scenes without cheating and gallery mod
i almost got all scenes in the slum.+ other branches i haven't started the prostitute path yet
nor i haven't started the hotel path cos i know i will miss a gallery scene in pt 2,2

Reactions: yankeeInKy

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
point is to get all scenes without cheating and gallery mod
i almost got all scenes in the slum.+ other branches i haven't started the prostitute path yet
nor i haven't started the hotel path cos i know i will miss a gallery scene in pt 2,2
I never used cheating or a gallery mod.

When the game has literally nothing new in reality content wise, just more endless put Monica down at all cost, use everyone in game to do it, ranch bdsm, pony girl, whipping, branding, submission, just more of the same endlessly, for me personally it became boring, at no point in the game does Monica ever get an upper hand.

The revenge path that was started where Monica got both Fred and Steve into the basement and mildly tortured them both, that path gave me hope, then the Dev stopped working on that fricking path and it was back to the usual same old bs for Monica, so I stopped playing it, if the Dev continues on the revenge path I will play it again just for that path alone, as the revenge in reality is endless, take both Melanie and Julia out of it, everyone else is included in the revenge path esp that little blond skinny bitch Victoria.

So yea, if the Dev begins working on the revenge path again, I`ll begin playing it again, if not, I wont, as the game now just bores me in reality.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
i didn't use cheat but also only had that option until i could dance naked with Claire
I'm using the cheat just to avoid some greyed option in the first good sex scenes at the Hotel... but after that scene there is the most annoying part of the game... (collect corruption points)
that unfortunately seems to be unavoidable....
I'm trying to skip some useless plot about Bardie and Betty...
I think that also those boring plots will be soon unavoidable.

Boring plot without Monica makes me a super slow FB player!

Mar 31, 2020
i need help. I am not getting the "give blowjob to stranger" choice and so i can't advance further on that path. The option did appear a little while ago, but i wanted to complete all the tasks with other people before, so i didn't choose it. I have completed college quest, have reached that ROSE photoshoot (haven't done photoshoot wth melaine). I cheated, so i have 1000 corruption points. I guess its a glitch, anyone know how to fix that?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i need help. I am not getting the "give blowjob to stranger" choice and so i can't advance further on that path. The option did appear a little while ago, but i wanted to complete all the tasks with other people before, so i didn't choose it. I have completed college quest, have reached that ROSE photoshoot (haven't done photoshoot wth melaine). I cheated, so i have 1000 corruption points. I guess its a glitch, anyone know how to fix that?
Unfortunately it's not a glitch but a feature in the current version of the game. If you click on the blowjob option and then refuse it the opportunity doesn't repeat and you have failed the quest. Your only option as far as I know is to reload a save from before the choice was made and replay from there. Sorry for the bad news.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes